Get excited – here’s a Video (5 mins) on ProcurePro & why we’re hiring for this role [Copy & Paste the URL below into your browser if link isn’t clickable]
Foundation Team for UK Expansion
- Opportunity to get in at the ground-level of a rapidly growing Australian Construction-Tech scale-up that is expanding to the UK
- Head of Sales UK is a key foundation role that will help build the UK Business & Team
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with our Founder & CEO (Alastair Blenkin) and Co-Founder & Head of Product (Tim Rogers) who are relocating to the UK to lead our expansion
- Vision & Mission > To set a new standard of innovation in construction by making procurement a walk in the park.
- What we do > Award-winning procurement software for Construction Head Contractors (consolidating fragmented and manual Excel / Word / Email processes into a single platform).
- Traction > ProcurePro is used across 700+ construction projects worth >$17+ billion in value, is growing rapidly at venture scale rates (3.6x year-on-year) and is the procurement software of choice in Australia.
- Funding > We raised $2.6m Seed capital (Aug 2021), have grown efficiently and are currently closing our next funding round to accelerate UK expansion (Aug 2023).
- Customer Net Promoter Score > 8.3 (world class per Bain & Co benchmarks) 🚀
- Employee Net Promoter Score > 9.6 🎉
Values we live by
- Better people build better companies
- Whole arse it, with ruthless pragmatism
- Help the customer win
(We’ll tell you more about these as discussions progress)
Key aspects of this role
- Full cycle sales > Hold quota, generate pipeline (outbound), run product demonstrations, manage enterprise stakeholders through to sales close, handover to Customer Success
- Face of the Business > Actively promote ProcurePro, network with industry, attend and present at industry events
- Build & Manage Sales Team > Recruit & train sales reps (anticipate sales team of 4 within ~12 months), actively manage performance, assist sales / lead by example, ensure Sales Team hits quota.
- Systems we use > Hubspot (CRM), LinkedIn Sales Nav (prospecting), Zoom (video calls), Fathom (meeting recording), Winn (AI meeting summaries), Lusha (B2B database)
- Collaboration with Departments > Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, Product and external Partners.
Your background & experience
- Software Sales experience > 4+ years experience in Software Sales
- Enterprise experience > Working with enterprise customers & multiple stakeholders
- Construction experience > Not necessary, but a huge bonus if you’ve worked in construction or construction-technology
- Track record > Of full cycle sales experience across small, medium and large enterprise deals
- Exceptional communicator > Excellent verbal and written communication, including enterprise contract negotiation skills
- Hands On & Detailed > Get stuck in, no job is too small, operationally strong
- Growth mindset > We’re hungry to improve & want you contributing to this
- Team First > we’re close knit, highly collaborative, actively help each other succeed (knowledge sharing, training) to develop our teams’ capabilities
- High Expectations > we’re self motivated, embrace velocity as our greatest advantage, take pride in what we do and push to reach our potential.
- Radical Transparency > we believe in flat structures & sharing knowledge, everyone is privy to what happens day-to-day and nothing is hidden (i.e. company strategy, finances & all).
- Work from anywhere in the UK – we were remote-first before Covid, have established processes around collaboration/culture to ensure inclusiveness & engagement. We have social events & annual off-sites (in person).
- Whilst this is a remote role, you should expect to be visiting customers in person (where appropriate) & attend industry events etc.
- £90k – 150k OTE + Pension (salary negotiable based on experience)
- Employee Share Options are available (share in our success as we grow)
- We set you up with the computer equipment you need to be successful at remote working
What customers think of ProcurePro“The old way of procuring was like riding a horse, compared to now with ProcurePro it’s like driving a Tesla. It’s mental how good it is, it’s chalk and cheese, I would never go back…”(Jeremy Brown, Contract Manager, Kapitol Group)
*** How to apply (please read this carefully) ***
- Submit your application / CV via LinkedIn.
- Answer “Why are you applying for this role?” by emailing a covering message/video to [email protected]
What happens next
- Shortlisted applicants will have an introductory “Get to know each other” call [30 mins]
- For those that progress, we’ll have more detailed interviews & discussions on how we’d work together [2+ hour]
- If successful, we will check references & make you an offer!
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so speed is key. The sooner you apply, the better!
We celebrate diversity and we want people of all genders, races, ages, backgrounds, beliefs, and life experiences to join our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.