We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup – the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
Are you a self-starter and a highly motivated go-getter? Do you want to work with and learn from an extremely talented and experienced team and become a consistent, top-performing BDR? Then this role is for you!
Therefore, we are looking for proactive and mission-driven individuals who want to drive growth for both Productsup and their own professional sales careers to join our international Business Development Team.
Location: This role is currently being performed Remotely.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Complete our comprehensive 1-month onboarding program and learn the most powerful and impactful techniques to support you in achieving your goals
- Understand the Productsup platform and familiarize yourself with the e-commerce/marketing technology SaaS environment so that you can articulate the Productsup value proposition to your prospects
- Identify, target, and generate new opportunities using outbound tactics (email sequences, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.), building up a consistent pipeline
- Together with your dedicated Account Executive, identify top-priority accounts within your territory and develop a strategy to maximise awareness and generate new business opportunities
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the Productsup platform and e-commerce environment
- Know our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and the key personas to target
- Keep learning about market and industry trends, as well as the latest BDR techniques, in order to become a Trusted Advisor to your prospects
- Continue to grow your pipeline and generate qualified opportunities
- Start working on an Individual Development Plan (IDP) with your manager to determine your career goals and growth possibilities
What you bring to the team
- 1+ years of professional experience in SaaS sales as an SDR/BDR, preferably in the e-commerce, performance marketing, and/ or online advertising industry
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify, qualify, and convert leads into meetings
- Experience in outbound sales and speaking with Directors, VP’s and C-Level executives
- Extremely self-driven and capable of practicing independent judgment to reach optimal company outcomes
- Ability to give and receive feedback, as you will be collaborating with our sales and marketing teams to drive process improvements
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- Self-motivation, energy, dedication, drive, willingness to learn, and the initiative to meet deadlines
- An entrepreneurial mindset where you anticipate what’s coming next and proactively create solutions
What we offer you
- A key position at our profitable and growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
- 401(k) plan with an attractive employer contribution, because we’re not only invested in your present but also your future
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.
To apply for this job please visit www.productsup.com.
Follow us on social media