Us: Fast-growing startup of 100+ people. We are a remote-first team, mainly based in the UK. YC alumni (summer 2019) and Series A funding of 32$m in 2023. Our mission is to revolutionise how the world learns about people, so people can revolutionise the world.🚀
As a Customer Success Manager at Prolific, you’ll be working with our highest potential customers in an industry vertical in which we’ve seen exciting early traction. You will focus on accelerating adoption and growth rates; building relationships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business and research and supporting them to maximise the value of working with Prolific. You will work closely with our sales, product, marketing and support teams playing a vital part in achieving Prolific’s ambitious goals in this market in 2023.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive growth in existing accounts
- Build relationships with industry accounts and identify ways to grow and retain spend
- Accelerate onboarding time and revenue impact from new customers onboarded by the sales team
- Holding discovery calls with new researchers within those accounts and securing new registrations from researchers who could benefit from Prolific’s service
- Collate and share customer feedback with internal teams
- Attending conferences in the UK
- Be a great ambassador for Prolific e.g. on social media, at events and in interactions with prospects
What you’ll bring
- Prior experience in a customer facing target driven environment (e.g. sales, customer success, recruitment)
- Great listening skills
- Highly skilled and enthusiastic communicator, very strong at rapport building
- Able to take ownership of projects, working cross functionally to ensure their success
- Nice to have – experience in research space, or personal interest in research, experience working with academics or higher education institutions
Even better if you have
- A personal interest in research
- Experience working in a product business e.g. tech, SAAS
- Experience of implementing customer success processes and best practices within a growing team
What you’ll get
- ⚖️Work-Life Balance: We’re all looking to strike the right work-life balance, and as a remote-first company you’re able to work flexibly from your home in the UK or our dog-friendly co-working space in Shoreditch. We offer 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays of course, which you can switch with any day of your choosing. We also have adjusted hours where the whole company finishes 2 hours earlier on Fridays.
- 🏡 Family Life:We offer generous maternity, paternity and shared parental leave. Need to pick your child up from school? No Problem. Our flexible working gives you the childcare flexibility you need.
- 💰 Pension: We offer a salary sacrifice pension with a 3% starting employer contribution.
- 📈 Share Options:An exciting option to buy shares of Prolific in the future.
- 🧘Wellbeing: We care deeply about our employees well-being, that’s why we offer comprehensive Bupa & Medicash private health insurance, that disregards medical history. Taxable monthly stipend of £150 in order for you to improve your wellness and remote experience. We want you to have a happy and healthy environment so we offer a £1000 home office budget, along with a Apple MacBook when you start, plus a £200 yearly top-up.
- ⚰️Death-in-service: We offer a death-in-service benefit that would pay out 4x of your annual salary.
- 📚 Learn & Grow: Development is important to us, and we want to give all our employees the opportunity to learn. There are many personal growth and career progression opportunities available, as well as mentoring. We also offer a £1000 yearly budget for education, growth and training for you to use at your discretion.
- 💙 Culture: We’re a friendly bunch here at Prolific; open, transparent and inclusive. Although we’re a remote first company we still love to hang out with each other! We run collaborative quarterly company-wide meets up and team socials (both virtually and in-person), all paid for. Alongside this we offer a £1000 yearly budget for discretionary meet-ups so you can cover travel, food and accommodation. As a business we’re also committed to carbon offsetting; each month we donate money in your name to plant trees 🌳 and being remote we’re doing our bit to offset travel too
Our Interview Process
Talent Call: You’ll meet with one of our Talent team and have an exploratory call about the role requirements, life at Prolific, as well as your background and aspirations.
Hiring Manager Interview: You’ll interview with two members of the team, one of which will be the hiring manager. You’ll have the opportunity to ask about the company and the role, and we’ll ask you questions about your experiences and goals.
Panel Interview: We’ll hold a panel interview that evaluates skills required for the role. You’ll meet with more of our team and may be asked to complete a presentation or task. You’ll be compensated with a £50 voucher 💰 for completing the task because we know your time is valuable!
Final Interview: We will deep dive into your past experiences, goals, motivations, and skills all aligned to our Prolific Principles. You’ll speak with two to three members of the team and – as always – have an opportunity to ask questions about the role and company.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Monitoring
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all applications, and consider them without regard to race, religion, belief, age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, gender reassignment, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex or sexual orientation.
We are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process, it’s essential to our success. Under the Equality Act (2010) we collect information from individuals at the point of application. We anonymously monitor the profiles of individuals that apply to each vacancy to ensure that no individual is unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
By submitting your application, you agree that Prolific may collect your personal data for recruiting and global organisation planning. Prolific’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Prolific may process, where Prolific may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Prolific’s use of your personal information.