Propelus, a workforce compliance management technology leader, is modernizing how dedicated professionals, their employers, regulators, and partners work better together. For over 20 years, Propelus solutions — CE Broker, EverCheck, and Immuware — have propelled the careers of millions through its Dynamic Professional Management platform, which provides workforce and talent management software.
Our innovative technology ensures a safer workforce, streamlines operations, and helps connect the complex workforce ecosystem, powering access to vital data, services, and support with unparalleled strategic partnerships to power our nation’s critical compliance programs and safeguard our communities.Learn why Propelus is trusted by over 5 million professionals: https://propelus.com/.
This is a remote, contract-to-permanent part-time (25-30 hours per week) Customer Support Specialist position. It is expeThis job is ideal for people with busy lives to still have weekends and holidays off! Plus, it’s meaningful work with a real impact – assisting licensed professionals to track their continuing education needed for license renewal! This is a fully remote position and employees can work from anywhere in the United States.
- Assisting customers through chat and phone support
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Answering customer emails to the general support inbox
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has 2+ years of previous contact center experience with a track record of success handling online chats, inbound phone calls and emails
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Knows how to communicate and help in a friendly, professional manner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has functional knowledge of computers and can perform basic troubleshooting to resolve minor computer issues.
- Demonstrates a track record of pursuing continuous improvement (i.e. educational endeavors such as Associate or Bachelors degrees, certifications or ongoing coursework)
- Has ongoing access to a quiet workspace to conduct professional business.
- Has a reliable broadband internet connection (minimum 3 MB upload, 18 MB download required) with ethernet connection capability.
Benefits and Perks for Propelus employees include but are not limited to:
- Awarded one of BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Place to Work and 7 years running by Outside Magazine!
- Professional development allowance to help you grow in the ways that mean the most to you.
- Flexibility for balancing work with the rest of life and ample PTO, including paid time off for volunteering and for becoming a new parent.
- 401K with company matching, as well as financial planning education and resources.
- Employees choose from HSA, FSA and traditional insurance options for medical, dental, and vision coverage for themselves and dependents.
- Wellness benefits – we’ll help you pay for fitness endeavors and organic produce delivery services.
- Check us out for yourself at our careers page or our Propelus culture Instagram accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Propelus. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Full time positions are scheduled to work 40 hours per week, M-F unless required otherwise by projects. Part time positions are scheduled to work a maximum of 30 hours per week (all part time positions will be specified in the job title.) This job is open to candidates authorized to work in the US and located within US borders.