We are looking for a RevOps Manager, the one who’ll ensure we keep working smarter. The one who’ll lead and work across all revenue functions: business development, sales, partnerships, customer success and finance ops to ensure we keep delivering a strategic, collaborative, data-driven and results-oriented solution. Is that you?
Then, as our new RevOps’ you’ll be leading everything from driving pipeline generation strategy, and optimising our sales funnel processes to managing the key revenue systems. Everything in close collaboration with our Head of Sales. You will be a key partner in advising on go-to-market strategy and cross-functional opportunities.
You are a systems thinker, who balances attention to detail while understanding the big picture of creating and scaling a revenue machine. You’ll own the optimisation of our systems, reporting tools and you’ll have the opportunity to span across the entire process, from shaping our long-term strategy to day-to-day operational optimising in our sales process.
We already have traffic, leads, a fast growing commercial team and a growing user base, but you’ll be a crucial element of maintaining and setting up commercial ops tooling and processes as we scale.
To be quite frank; we’re still quite early, why you’ll have the chance to be a pioneer and shape the future of PropTech. But to continue our growth trajectory, we’re in need of you.
Say Hello to Proper!
We like to think of it this way; we help landlords and tenants become best friends by freeing up time for the landlord, so they can focus on what is good for both business and tenants. A better renting experience. Landlords do want that, but the problem is that they have their hands full of redundant, time-consuming tasks. That’s where we come in: we automate all those tasks, removing human errors and bureaucracy in the process, and putting that human connection back into the equation.
We’re more than efficient property management. We’re a seal of quality, safety and reliability. Our service is a lean and automated process for landlords and tenants – providing transparency and trust in the rental market.
What you’ll be doing
- Having full ownership of lead management (inbound, outbound, finding and importing lists, ensuring full data transfer into the CRM)
- Having full ownership and admin of our CRM system HubSpot (currently inbound and outbound sales, CS to come – currently in Asana)
- Optimising and suggesting to the Head of Sales how to optimise sales based on metrics (time to revenue, channels, markets, sales reps etc.)
- Working in close collaboration with Marketing efforts (currently externally with agency)
- Take full ownership of commission calculations and reporting
- Take full ownership of Dashboards (Plecto)
- Deliver data input to other reporting needs – financial, board and investors
- Have an appetite to gather feedback and insights to evolve and strengthen our setup
Are you the one, who are
- Able to optimise and build clever CRM automations (to Slack, Plecto and Zapier)
- A commercial and tech nerd (or at least your mindset is)
- Experienced in designing and shaping Revenue Operations for a B2B SaaS setup (if you can’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry – we’ll help you conquer the rest)
- Used to work cross-functionally, with many different stakeholders
- A Rev Ops master with +2 years of experience at a product-driven tech company
- Equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset – you’re comfortable with assuming ownership
What’s in it for you
You’ll join one of the fastest growing startups in Denmark, with an experienced team and backing from the three biggest VCs in Denmark.
In addition, we offer:
- A slice of the company through our warrant program
- Office located in central Copenhagen
- Damn good lunch!
- Extensive private health insurance
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free beverages and snacks – with a focus on the healthy ones
- Way too many ‘Proper’ puns
We’re looking for people, not bullet points. Not sure if you fit the description perfectly? Don’t let that hold you back. Let your skills and passion stand out, especially if your career has taken some interesting twists and turns. We thrive on diverse viewpoints, and people who think rigorously, not afraid to challenge assumptions and the status quo.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media