Listed as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for over 17 years and Hawaii’s Top 250 Businesses, at ProService our PROhana isn’t just your co-workers, it’s your community. Being a member of our PROhana means you’ll be joining a team of other high performing individuals committed to and motivated by our core mission: Empowering Hawaii Employers to Succeed.
MARKETING OPERATIONS & DATABASE SPECIALIST
Running a business in Hawaii is deeply challenging. That’s why our team is focused on helping local companies understand how ProService can help them, from our unique HR solution and best local service to our community programs that help businesses gather, connect, and exchange ideas.
The Marketing Operations & Database Specialist is responsible for: maintenance, optimization, and integration of the marketing technology stack including WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce and for the quality and growth of the prospect database. This role is critical, helping the Marketing team to leverage technology and metrics to attract, nurture, and convert prospects into clients; and drive deeper engagement with existing clients. You will partner cross-functionally to enable organizational alignment and collaboratively support strategic marketing activities, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Maintain HubSpot performance and optimize processes; day-to-day management including marketing automation, campaign set up, landing pages, forms, lists, and smooth / accurate integrations with other sales and marketing platforms.
- Refine the lead management process including lead flow, velocity, and tracking across campaigns. Oversee and track the flow of leads to Sales, ensure leads are correctly qualified and routed.
- Work with the marketing & sales team to improve lead scoring and nurture processes.
- Provide day-to-day assistance with website enhancements in WordPress and Hubspot; review functionality, workflow, and page updates; and launch weekly updates to Production.
- Provide training to marketing team on software tools, and audit software tools with eye toward continually improving how the Marketing team operates
- Assist with Technical SEO efforts
- Ensure dev and production environments are up-to-date, secure, and up.
- Investigate and resolve marketing data quality issues
Marketing Database Management
- Maintain the health of our marketing databases. Ensure their usability and reliability and that they correctly synchronize across systems;
- Leverage lists and enrichment tools quarterly to grow the prospect database, ensure data is actionable and complete.
- Perform quarterly deduplication tasks.
- Provide tracking and visualizations of the progress of marketing programs across channels and partner with analytics to build reports and dashboards
- Provide analysis and insights to facilitate decision making for marketing investments; identify areas within the customer journey that are strong and areas that could use improvement.
- Regular reporting to identify and interpret trends and patterns in prospect activity to help optimize campaigns for conversions and inform future campaigns.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on the campaigns, sources, and methods that create new sales opportunities, in absolute numbers and in dollar value.
WHAT WE’D LIKE FOR YOU TO HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role with hands on experience with
- HubSpot CRM, Salesforce, WordPress (or similar), and Google Analytics
- Database quality management (deduping, enrichment, growth)
- Must have experience with data analysis, segmentation, visualization and reporting
- Intelligent, Analytical, Organized, Resourceful, Curious. You work thoroughly, with attention to detail, but also with alacrity. Things can pivot quickly so resilience and adaptability are important qualities.
- Critical thinker and problem solver who strives for continuous process improvement
- Strong ability to research system requirements and determine the steps necessary for proper configuration
- Able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Good judgment, willing to learn and willing to teach others.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE PROSERVICE
- Our PROhana. Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about ProService is our team. See for yourself and check out our Glassdoor
- A commitment to holistic well being. Generous employer contribution toward medical benefits, paid holidays and PTO, paid parental leave, student loan repayment assistance and 401k match are just a few of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to our PROhana’s physical, mental and financial well being.
- Professional Growth & Development. We offer opportunities for continuing education and make new opportunities available internally first.
- At ProService, We Learn & We Play for Keeps. We hold ourselves to the highest standard and strive towards excellence. However, we know (from experience!) the road to excellence is paved with lessons learned and we give our PROhana the space to take on new challenges, to make mistakes and to learn from them!
To apply for this job please visit proservice.isolvedhire.com.