Provenir is a global fintech company with offices across North America, the UK, and Singapore. Provenir helps fintechs, financial institutions, and payment providers make smarter decisions, faster. We are passionate about technology and empowering businesses to become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions that drive business growth. If you’d like to work at an innovative fintech with a global footprint that is redefining the industry, then we want you!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success. This exciting job will focus on the following:
- Develop and drive the global SEO strategy and roadmap
- Owning the SEO growth for multiple languages
- Compile weekly ranking reports for brand and product terms
- Monitor and analyze organic search performance data
- Conduct keyword research to support the content teams and website manager.
- Build new links back to the website to increase domain authority and drive traffic.
- Identify crawl/indexation issues
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
Experience – Approximately 4+ years of experience in a SEO Manager function
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
- Strong technical SEO experience with proven success in a SEO role
- Experience working with multi-lingual websites
- Excellent communication skills. Must be a personable and confident team player
- Proven track record of working on large complex websites
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of SEO, modern web development techniques and best practices (especially link building!)
- Advanced knowledge of industry tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush/Ahrefs/Similarweb (or similar), Screaming Frog, and Excel – must be numerate and have an analytical approach
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
Our employees are our top priority, we offer comprehensive health and wellness plans. You will enjoy paid time off and company holidays, flexible and remote-friendly opportunities, along with retirement benefits to plan for your future.
At Provenir, we recognize that diversity and inclusion make our teams stronger. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, citizenship, or veteran status or medical condition. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.