It’s time to join a venture who sees you for the talented and complex individual you are: someone with both professional ambitions and personal aspirations in life. As an AI company, we’re disrupting the hottest category in tech with leaders who know how to make history — and who want to help you make your own. Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people
This is an opportunity to lead our marketing efforts, and design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with well-defined business goals and objectives for sales.
Pryon is seeking an experienced and talented marketing professional with a successful track record owning, performing, and driving direct marketing campaigns and strategies that result in positive metrics for demand generation, leads, and opportunities for sales. The successful candidate will possess a strong track record of collaborating with sales and cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and measure strategic, integrated programs that result in a qualified pipeline for revenue growth. In conjunction with our Product and Go to Market organizations, this hire will develop compelling product positioning, messaging programs, go-to-market strategy and execution, corporate and field marketing, industry thought leadership, and awareness among our target customers, partners, analysts, and press audiences.
The ideal candidate will bring a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mindset and attitude with prior experience building, scaling, and mentoring an end-to-end Marketing team across content, demand gen, product marketing and PR/communications/analyst briefings. Additionally, they will recognize, research and pursue new markets, verticals and use cases where Socure can leverage its solutions for the benefit of its customers and itself, with the goal of generating demand in previously untapped areas.Candidates must possess strong technical knowledge and engineering experience of knowledge or document management markets along with AI and ML principles and practices. He/she will have proven abilities to work jointly with AI engineers, data scientists, and development teams to build the next generation of AI-first knowledge management systems, document processing workflows, and question/answer chatbot applications. A strong work ethic, agility, and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Lead all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives, including brand strategy and positioning, B2B marketing, and digital strategy; operate as a senior leader as well as an individual contributor
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Manage MQL end-to-end analytics and attribution for all lead generation while executing to key KPIs for new net revenue
- Own and deliver the top-of-the-funnel demand generation for all sales channels and efforts
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineering, Product, and Sales teams to understand existing and potential customers’ needs and deliver marketing collateral that resonates with our different market segments and buyer personas
- Develop the strategic vision for Pryon’s brand and ensure flawless execution of our mission
- Evaluate the overall marketing function and design a scalable organization structure to keep pace with expected growth; grow and manage a Marketing team that will execute the strategies that support company revenue goalsBuild relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Provide direction and set standards for creation of tactical content to support strategic objectives
- Generate internal enthusiasm and training to enable the field team to take messaging to the market
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Create metrics to demonstrate value of marketing efforts and provide a blueprint for course correction as needed
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Create metrics to demonstrate the value of marketing efforts and provide a blueprint for course correction as needed
- Drive data-driven decisions and establish effective frameworks, metrics, and strategies to inform the company’s approach to direct and channel marketing
- Experience managing multiple Marketing disciplines and strategy at an enterprise software company, with minimum 5-7 years as a Marketing leader
- Proven ability to build a world class B2B enterprise SaaS brand while in a Marketing leadership role; growth hacker mentality
- Track record in a high growth, product-first, hands-on culture; prior experience in a venture-backed company, scaling from a start up to an organization of significant size and revenue
- Driven, success-oriented, flexible team player who can juggle multiple and/or changing priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Prior success working closely with Sales to drive lead gen demand
- Experience interfacing with media and industry analysts to influence their perception of the company’s products
- Strong, persuasive communication skills will an ability to synthesize complex market and technology messages into sales drivers
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to mentor and inspire high performance
- Business-critical thinker on pricing, analytics, GTM, and branding
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents.
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Unlimited Managed PTO.
Follow us on social media