Pulse iD is a technology company headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Sri Lanka. We provide an end-to-end, intelligent, personalised offers platform that enables offer sourcing, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services for financial institutions and enterprises. Pulse iD provides a seamless solution that delivers targeted and personalised content to consumers, supercharging clients’ business growth while reducing operational costs and complexity.
What are we looking for?
As we continue to scale, we seek an experienced VP of Partnership with strong business acumen and product sales background to drive the commercial growth of Pulse iD product offerings in North America. Your primary responsibilities include bringing in new commercial prospects, developing partnerships, and strengthening the market presence of Pulse iD across North America. This position is 100% remote but needs to be based in the US or Canada.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pulse iD and working closely with diverse stakeholders within the company to build relationships with potential clients and drive new business end to end, from lead identification to implementation. This is an individual contributor role with the potential to build a small team as the client base grows.
We seek someone proactive, results-oriented, and well-connected in the loyalty and payments industry.
Your responsibilities include
- Develop sales plans and strategies for optimal performance and growth
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with top-priority prospect decision-makers
- Manage and expand partnerships with key industry players such as Visa and Mastercard across the region
- Structure proposals lead strategic discussions and close commercial deals
- Maintain timely records of sales activities in CRM
- Review and evaluate market trends and industry developments
- Analyse and identify future potential growth opportunities for new revenue streams
- Work with the product management team to introduce new initiatives, offerings, and sales opportunities
What do you need to have?
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Strategic Partnerships / Business Development / Consulting roles
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area; MBA or other relevant graduate degree will be a bonus.
- FinTech (loyalty and payment industry) knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a start-up is ideal. Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Strategic planning
- Business modelling and data analysis
- Pipeline management
- Stakeholder management across all levels of an organisation
- Strong communication, leadership and organisational skills with experience closing large enterprise/long sales cycle projects
We also offer the following
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging, remote environment with a globally distributed team
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobicy.com/jobs/73591-marketing-manager-3→