Quantive Signals (formerly Cliff.ai) is the world’s leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.
We are a small team – based across London and Indore – with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup ‘set to blaze a trail’.
Quantive Signals (formerly Cliff.ai) recently got acquired by Quantive (formerly Gtmhub)– the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology. They support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom.
We have also created a community called Modern Data Stack centered around data engineering. We have 7000+ social media followers, 2500+ newsletter subscribers, and 8000+ monthly website visits. Here are the few things we do to keep our community growing
- Author a weekly Newsletter
- Host a podcast called The Modern Data Show where we talk to data founders, practitioners and investors
- Organise events and interviews
- Drive different social media and e-mail campaigns to engage with community members
We are looking for
A community specialist who can
- Build and develop relationships with the community members
- Watch for opportunities to improve and come up with creative strategies to make the company grow and reduce churn
Your work includes
- Manage all the community-related initiatives for moderndatastack.xyz.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Proactively maintain communication with community members.
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms of Modern Data Stack (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Ensure all our content is SEO friendly.
- Measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale.
- Administer pre and post-production tasks for podcast
- Devise new strategies to grow all the relevant KPIs.
- 0-2 years experience in SEO, and social media marketing.
- Outstanding written, oral and communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Must have experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
It’s important to us
- That you relocate to Indore
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media