What is QueryLayer? 👋🏻
The Internet is broken. Digital consumers (like you and me) have lost control over their personal data stored across the web. On the other hand, businesses struggle with cybercrime, data breaches, and the growing volumes of sensitive personal data they have to manage.
Our mission is to build a better Internet. An Internet where 🌟Good Data Brands🌟 leverage our No-Code Privacy Platform to build better relationships (based on data transparency and trust) with digital consumers… like you and me 🙌!
Want to become part of our mission? Speak to us today!
What’s the opportunity? 🤔
We are an experienced, high-performing, international team focused on building a unique product that might soon have an impact on the evolution of the Internet. We have created an open, friendly, and inclusive culture, as well as an environment that encourages our team to discover, collaborate, build (and break) things along the way.
We are building our platform together with experts from leading European ScaleUps, so don’t be surprised if you meet privacy, security, and engineering heroes 🦸🏼♀️from some of the most popular internet companies on our Slack channels.
We were born during the pandemic so “remote” is part of who we are, but we also get crazy excited when we meet in our office in sunny ☀️ Valencia. That means you can work from anywhere you want.
What will be my challenges? 🚀
We are looking for a multi-talented individual 🤹♀️ to help build our marketing function from the ground up and have massive impact on a growing business. The person will work closely alongside the co-founders and senior team to shape QueryLayer´s direction and product marketing strategy.
In particular the person will have the following responsibilities:
- Driving go-to-market: Driving the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for the QueryLayer product, services, and features across marketing channels
- Taking initiative: Owning marketing initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of QueryLayer
- Hone messaging: Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product positioning aligned to QueryLayer’s key goals
- Help build a product our customers love: Collaborative closely with product & engineering to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape and feedback from customers
What skills do I need? 📖
To be successful in this role, you should have relevant experience in digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses.
- Well-rounded product marketer, who wants to roll up the sleeves and is used to wearing multiple hats
- 2 – 5 years of product marketing experience at B2B SaaS startups, ideally with enterprise-focused products
- You believe in our mission around privacy being a basic human right and that Good Data Brands build better relationships with their customers.
- Excellent writing skills for succinct messaging
- Experience within B2B technology and deep tech is a plus
- Have a growth mindset and believe nothing is impossible
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be product-focused (ability to liaise privacy trends and requirements with technical solutions)
Bonus skills & attributes 🎖
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Able to create Privacy content in other languages (German, French, Portuguese)
- Experience in B2B Startups and Enterprises
- Genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture
- You can communicate in Spanish
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up
- Stock Options
- Health insurance ❤️🩹
- Bike for communiting to and from work 🚲…. with free on the spot repairs and maintenance. 🤯
- Great culture & international work environment
- Option to live and work in sunny Valencia
- Remote friendly
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
How to Apply 📬
If you are excited about the job and our mission, please send us today your cv and portfolio to: [email protected]
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails)
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve created.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
QueryLayer values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.