At Quipli, we believe in the power of innovation. We are entrepreneurs at heart with a passion for helping small and medium-sized equipment rental companies run their business and compete with the big players in the industry.
Quipli was founded in 2020 to improve the digital experiences of renting equipment online. We believe that with light-touch technology, we can help rental companies provide delightful experiences for their customers and help them secure long-term, repeat customers that drive more revenue to their bottom line.
Quipli is looking for an ambitious Customer Experience Specialist to join our Customer Success team. You’ll report to and work directly with our Chief Operating Officer to provide our customers the assistance and guidance they need to leverage their Quipli technology and become raving fans!
- Provide quick, knowledgeable, and friendly assistance to all customers primarily via email, phone when requested, text, and live chat
- Empower our customers by sharing tips and best practices on how to effectively use our software
- Work with product, engineering, sales, onboarding, and customer growth teams to resolve escalated situations
- Contribute to Quipli’s Knowledge Base through consistent auditing and creation of internal and customer-facing articles
- 1-2 years of customer support or customer success experience, preferably in a high-growth SaaS or technology company. Recent undergrads encouraged to apply
- Comfortable supporting customers through a variety of contact channels, including phone and email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting technical software and finding creative solutions
- A highly adaptable individual who embraces change and knows how to maneuver around challenges and ambiguity
- An ability to work independently, prioritize & manage multiple tasks, and clearly communicate necessary information to customers and internal teams
- Passion for building scalable processes from scratch
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Clear alignment with Quipli’s core values
- We’re a passionate, startup team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems rental companies face when growing their business
- We’re a 100% remote company where bureaucracy and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matters above all else
- Ultimately, what Quipli offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast-paced startup working directly with a founding team
Perks Of Working For Quipli
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy (you take a vacation whenever you want)
- Laidback work environment/schedule
- Quick opportunities for career advancement
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture
- A clear success path within the company — we want you to grow and lead with us
- Work directly with our COO and founding team
To apply for this job please visit www.quipli.com.