Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
Quit Genius is looking for a passionate and tech-savvy storyteller to help us drive awareness and engagement. The right candidate for the role of Digital Content Marketing Manager will be a strong copywriter and collaborative editor who brings creativity, project management, and a results-driven mindset to the table.
You will play a key role in helping build out a strong brand in an emerging healthcare market. This role will require both strategic thinking and tactical execution to succeed with opportunities to identify new areas of ownership along the way.
We are looking for a candidate who will create compelling content throughout the marketing funnel to drive brand awareness and performance metrics. The Digital Content Marketing Manager develops, executes, and implements content marketing strategies and plans that engage, inform, and inspire our target audiences while driving business outcomes.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members, including digital marketing, email performance marketing, social media, demand generation, sales development, and public relations to provide content marketing support
- Partner with non-marketing teams to find opportunities for creative content ideas (product, clinical, coaching, etc)
- Create thought leadership content and sales presentation content to effectively communicate Quit Genius solutions to the market
- Draft copy for website and landing pages that drives engagement and conversions
- Develop and optimize email copy nurture campaigns and sales cadences
- Partner with the Product Marketing Director and employer clients in the creation of case studies and client testimonials
- Partner with the Coaching Team in the creation of member stories and testimonials
The background we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B digital content creation and marketing
- Proven experience in developing world class digital content that drives engagement and demand across digital channels (email, web, videos, infographics, social media)
- A passion for content marketing, the ability to be creative and understand how to scale a creative idea is essential
- Exemplary writing, editing and presentation (Google Slides / PowerPoint) skills
- Strong creative sensibilities and a visual eye for design aesthetics, and content curation
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Attention to detail, extremely organized, thrive on identifying and delivering results
This is a Remote – US – Contractor role.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media