Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
(Remote North America)
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
Quit Genius is a remote-first company with a distributed team. This role is open to individuals based in the United States and Canada. We currently have two full time openings for this position.
Our Growth team is on the front lines of driving revenue for Quit Genius. Once an employer or health plan chooses to offer Quit Genius as part of their benefit package, it’s our turn to take the reins and drive enrollment among eligible employees. We are the driving force behind our unique B2C marketing approach in our B2B2C model, and we’re dedicated to helping people overcome their substance use and live a healthier life.
We’re responsible for building brand awareness and increasing member enrollment in our innovative substance use disorder programs (tobacco, alcohol, and opioids). We collaborate closely with our Client Strategy and Implementation teams to develop marketing strategies that effectively communicate the benefits of our programs.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager at Quit Genius, you will play a key role in our member enrollment efforts to drive adoption of our program. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end campaign process, from strategy and planning to execution and measurement. We rely heavily on email (and a bit of direct mail) to communicate with eligible members so a mastery of email campaigns and strategy is essential.
This role will be crucial in helping us manage our growing list of campaigns across all of our clients which includes 30 day launch playbooks, monthly awareness campaigns, incentive offerings and seasonal promotions. You will be expected to gain a deep understanding of our eligible covered lives and the content strategies that work best to reach them. In addition to managing campaigns, you will also have the opportunity to lead strategic initiatives that help us evolve our marketing strategy and test new ideas.
- Manage, execute and oversee email campaigns for individual clients, project manage all related tasks, manage quality assurance and see campaigns through to completion by building them in our Marketing Automation platform
- Work with our CS (client strategy) and IMP (implementation) teams to monitor the status of campaign requests, set expectations when it comes to timing and understand the needs of each client (employer) and adjust and adapt our marketing strategies appropriately to meet enrollment and program success goals
- Utilize analytics skills to report on campaign performance and proactively track and evaluate campaign results against goals and identify areas for improving enrollment rates among key clients
- Create long-term enrollment marketing strategies for customers that take into account their lifecycle stage, marketing data, population-specific needs, and desired outcomes
- Drive the content and implementation strategy for the creation of campaign materials
- Cultivate new ideas that directly correlate to specific market/customer/eligible employee needs
What we are looking for:
- 5+ yrs experience in building end to end marketing campaigns
- Experience building campaigns end to end, including marketing automation and copywriting support, list uploads and targeting, campaign development, execution and optimization
- Top-notch project management and prioritization skills, keen attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time and adept at implementing processes to work more efficiently as the team grows and scales
- Experience in user-growth marketing including user acquisition, engagement and retention, leveraging email, direct mail, and SMS
- Experience and comfort with marketing automation platforms such as Iterable, Constant Contact, SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), and/or other marketing automation tools
- Data-driven focus with hands-on experience planning, executing campaign tests, and continually digging into campaign results, interpret the data, draw conclusions, and share insights to inform what’s next
Nice to haves:
- Technical marketing skills like HTML, CSS are nice, but not required
- Email deliverability and marketing operations knowledge, email authentication, subdomain DNS management Experience in healthcare or consumer marketing at a high-growth tech company
- Comfort and flexibility with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced startup environment
- Curious marketer; you are unafraid to ask questions and have an insatiable sense of curiosity to ask why and/or figure it out
Benefits at Quit Genius:
- A competitive base salary and package
- Full Medical, dental, vision coverage
- An awesome culture – check it out here quitgenius.com/careers
- Unlimited holidays
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business
- Join a talented, passionate, and ambitious team of doctors, designers, and technologists with a fun-loving culture
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.
- Salary Range: US $90k- $110k
If you are passionate about making a real impact in the fight against addiction, enjoy marketing, and looking for a dynamic, innovative team to join and help us reach our goal of helping 100 million people overcome substance use by 2030, this is the opportunity for you.
Showcase your attention to detail by sharing in your cover letter what your favorite project management tool is and why.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media