Qventus is a real-time decision making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively.
About the Role:
Are you the next Qventoid? We’re looking for a dedicated Customer Success Manager to develop and maintain relationships across our client base, ranging from executive clinical and operational leadership to the front line end users of our solutions. The CSM is a critical link between Qventus and the client and is responsible for effective communication and coordination between external stakeholders and internal Product and Delivery teams. The CSM will serve as the overall engagement manager from customer kickoff through go-live and ongoing success, creating and maintaining a complex and cross-functional project plan with a matrixed team.
As Manager of Customer Success, you will wear a number of hats, combining aspects of complex engagement management, account management, product management, and analytics. The CSM will develop deep knowledge of the Qventus suite of products to successfully deploy them, think creatively about new use cases for the product, lead account strategy, and drive value for our customers.
About the Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the owner and accountable team member for assigned accounts/customers with limited oversight
- Effectively lead complex engagements with matrixed teams (technical and operational)Articulate Qventus’ value proposition and create value for customers by establishing clearly defined business outcomes.
- Build quarterly success plans with the appropriately identified cross-functional teams, objectives, timelines, risks, and metrics needed to achieve goals
- Accountable for driving engagement with the Qventus platform across customers by creating and executing thorough and action-oriented plans
- Leverages deep functional expertise in order to sustain buy-in from core users and executives around workflows and solution adoption
- Proactively identify new workflows and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value for both the customer and Qventus
- Create a customer base who is excited about Qventus and serves as a reference for prospective customers
- Maintain and demonstrates the ability to manage customer relationships, from the client executive team to front-line leadership
About What We’re Looking For:
- Must have 3-5 years of professional experience working at a leading healthcare consulting firm or in a professional services role at a workflow-oriented SaaS company
- Project management experience for complex implementations in the provider-side healthcare setting
- Knowledge of provider-side hospital operations
- A track record of applying strong quantitative and analytical skills in prior roles
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% nationwide
It’s a Plus if You Have:
- Business development, sales, or account management/growth experience
- Knowledge of the landscape of acute care patient flow processes, challenges, and solutions
- Change management experience
- Experience working with product managers, engineers, and technical teams.
Qventus is on a mission to take modern technologies and principles that have been proven in other industries — artificial intelligence, machine learning, behavioral science, and data science — and apply them to simplify healthcare operations. At Qventus, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional, mission-driven team, and the ability to directly impact the lives of patients. We’re inspired to work with healthcare leaders on our founding vision and unlock world-class medicine through world-class operations.
The salary range for this role is $115,000 to $150,000. This salary represents the middle to the high end of market data across different geographies. We consider several factors when determining compensation, including location, experience, and the role’s responsibilities. Salary/OTE is just one component of Qventus’ total rewards package. Our benefits and perks currently include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 90% employer paid premiums for employees option
- Generous HSA contribution, when elected and participating in an eligible plan, up to $1,500 annual company contribution
- Employer provided (100% paid) Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance and Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- 100% paid Parental and Pregnancy Leave
- Monthly Wellness and Technology stipend up to $50 per
- Ability to participate in the 401(k) plan administered by Voya
- Option to purchase awarded common stock shares as approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance the plan
We believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are fundamental to improving healthcare and society, and that’s why we’re building a company that leads the way. We hold ourselves accountable to using fair hiring processes that mitigate the negative impacts of unconscious bias. We also work to ensure that people from underrepresented groups play meaningful roles on both sides of the interview table. We are an equal-opportunity employer and give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.