As our first Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work alongside our 2 Co-Founders (CEO and CTO) to help us build Product Marketing from the ground up. You’ll be a critical player in ensuring the successful launch and adoption of Rally’s features by developing compelling messaging that communicates our value to the market.
If you are someone who thrives in the fast-paced, collaborative environment of a startup, with a passion for telling a product’s story, shaping its future, and helping it grow, then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do 🚀
- You will develop and refine buyer and user personas to shape our understanding of our customers.
- You will take ownership of product positioning and messaging that emphasizes Rally’s value proposition across all our channels (website, social, email, communities, etc.).
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, sales, customer success and marketing to develop in-depth resources that include Sales positioning, competitive intelligence, target audiences, ICPs, battle cards, market insight and more.
- You will develop and execute go-to-market strategies for product launches (small and large).
Who you are 😁
- You’re passionate about User Research — you understand that continuously talking to users is how great products are built. You’ll empathize with our users, understand their problems, and relentlessly seek to solve them.
- You’re a team player — you focus on shared learnings, and can collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the organization has clarity on desired outcomes for customers.
- You have a winner’s mindset — always looking for ways to win opportunities through creative but practical approaches.
- You love startups — you are comfortable in and energized by a fast-paced startup environment.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience in creating effective product marketing strategies and content
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
About Rally UXR
Rally makes it easy for Product, Design, and UX Research teams to talk to their users.
We believe continuous user research is the key to uncovering real problems and honing in on the right solutions. We want to help companies get closer to their users so they can bring better products to market.
User Research is a nascent function at SaaS companies and growing 40% YoY. It’s an underserved segment of the market that relies on disjointed, manual tooling (i.e. spreadsheets) that drive massive inefficiencies in their workflow.
We’re starting by solving the most burning pain point in user research today: recruiting your own users for research. We’re doing this by building the world’s best User Research CRM – a platform that automates outreach, screening, scheduling, incentives, and participant tracking, all in one place.
To apply for this job please visit www.ycombinator.com.