Ramp is the ultimate platform for modern finance teams. Combining corporate cards with expense management, bill payments, vendor management, accounting automation and more, Ramp’s all-in-one solution is designed to save businesses time and money, and free finance teams to do the best work of their lives. Our mission is to help build healthier businesses, and it’s working: over 15,000 businesses on Ramp to save an average 5% and close their books 8x faster.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment platform in America, and enables tens of billions of dollars in purchases each year.
Ramp’s investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. In 2023, Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America, LinkedIn’s #1 Top Startup in the U.S., a CNBC Disruptor, and a TIME100 Most Influential Company.
About the Role
Customer Success Managers at Ramp strive to deliver value to our customers and revenue for our business by implementing Ramp’s products for newly-closed customers. As an early member of the team, you will have the opportunity to help build and refine Ramp’s Customer Success organization and define the customer strategy that fuels our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure fast, thorough, and complete onboarding of new Ramp customers by leading and educating new customers on Ramp’s functionality and best practices
- Drive revenue for Ramp by ensuring there are no unnecessary delays in the implementation process, and continuing to sell the customer on why implementing Ramp is a high-value initiative
- Work with new customers to deeply understand their current work flow, pain points and obstacles to full rollout. Problem solve alongside customers and Product/Engineering as needed
- Become an expert in the full range of integration and configuration options for Ramp’s suite of products
- Partner closely with the product team to ensure customer feedback is reviewed and prioritized
- Balance priorities and multiple tasks supporting implementation, follow-up, and proactive outreach
What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, customer success, or product operations experience in a B2B organization
- Exceptional project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with technical counterparts in Product and Engineering to share feedback, troubleshoot and ideate workarounds as needed
- Desire to learn product inside out and understand why Ramp was built the way it was and know how to communicate this effectively
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and/or outperforming key target metrics
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and position product solutions accordingly
- High adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience with Accounting Software (e.g. Netsuite, QuickBooks, Xero, Sage) and/or Accounting (CPA)
- Experience with financial services sales
- Experience at a high-growth startup
Benefits (for U.S.-based full-time employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match on contributions made while employed by Ramp)
- Flexible PTO
- Fertility HRA (up to $5,000 per year)
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.