Your turn to start the conversation.
Write the future at Rasa.
Conversation. It’s the thread between our product and our people. The tool that enables us to forge relationships through compassion and expertise. To find the connection between our differences. It keeps us close together across borders and backgrounds and helps us create our shared vision.
Rasa means tight-knit. We get to the point and have the courage to ask ‘why?’. Because through relentless experimentation, passion, and vision, we’re transforming the way people interact with organizations through AI.
That’s Rasa. That’s our message.
Join us and add yours.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for an ambitious Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to play a significant role in our fast-growing sales team. You like digging deep to understand business requirements, match them to Rasa’s platform, demonstrate Rasa’s benefits to users, and provide business value to executives. You will be responsible for managing the sales process around Rasa’s platform to Global 2000 customers. You will understand and communicate how Rasa can be used across multiple industries and then manage complex deal cycles.
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Own your GTM strategy engaging with marketing, SDR, and other functions to achieve consistent pipeline generation
- Build and own the relationship with the customer
- Educate, evangelize, and guide our customers from PoC to successful adoption of Rasa
- Drive and prove technical capabilities and business value of Rasa’s platform
- Forecast and manage your sales activity and pipeline to consistently hit revenue targets
- Work closely with our customer success team and develop new opportunities for our existing customers
- Collect and deliver customer feedback to the product team
Full-time – Remote (with travel, as needed) – Location: Germany
You are excited about AI assistants, machine learning and letting people interact with machines through text and speech. You are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision. You should be able to use your unique personality, creativity and grit to expand our pipeline with new high profile prospects while working with our key customers to increase Rasa’s adoption. Ideal candidates have:
- 10+ years experience in sales; enterprise software preferred
- A proven track record of selling large deals to Global 2000 enterprises (top 10% performance)
- Have carried and hit quota of >$1.0M in previous positions
- Have closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Demonstrated the ability to build pipeline from scratch
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships from user to executive
- Have a creative hunter mentality with a passion for customer success
- Are ready to meet customers and prospects across Europe
- Speak German and English fluently
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with open source, machine learning and AI assistants
MEET YOUR TEAM
This role sits within our Sales department, reporting into our Senior Director, Global Sales. You will work with your solutions engineer and business development lead to build out your territory, progress opportunities through the buying journey and establish a partnership with key customers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days PTO + sick days + public holidays
- A Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as a company-wide offsite annually
- Equity Options
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build next-level customer experiences. Rasa’s conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size. Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Basis Set Ventures. www.rasa.com
Rasa is an equal-opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.