Your turn to start the conversation.
Write the future at Rasa.
Conversation. It’s the thread between our product and our people. The tool that enables us to forge relationships through compassion. To find the connection between our differences. It keeps us close together across borders and backgrounds.
Rasa means tight-knit. We get to the point and have the courage to ask why. Because through relentless experimentation, verve, and vision, we’re transforming how people interact with organisations through AI.
That’s Rasa. That’s our message.
Join us and add yours.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product team. You will lead the positioning of Rasa’s products in the market of Generative Conversational AI amongst Global 2000 Enterprises across Financial Services, Telecom, Insurance and similar customer-centric industries. The ideal candidate has experience taking complex AI-based products and solutions to market and has demonstrated success driving market awareness and sales enablement. If you do your job well, Rasa’s Generative AI strategy and products will stand out, have shorter sales cycles and will generate higher revenue due to their unique value proposition. You will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
Full-time – Remote – USA (East Coast preferred), UK, Germany, or Serbia
Rasa can assist with work authorization in Germany ONLY, but we do not provide any relocation assistance.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are expected to be a master storyteller. You will work closely with product, customer success, and sales to increase awareness, understanding, and business value proposition of Rasa’s products and Conversational AI virtual assistants in the Enterprise.
By leading product launches and creating overall product messaging, you will position Rasa as the only serious choice for creating contextual virtual assistants at scale that leverage Generative AI. You will also help build and nurture a community of Generative Conversational AI thought leadership amongst business executives and buyers, and deepen the understanding of the value of conversational experiences in the Enterprise. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
You’ll make an impact on your team by:
- Owning the marketing narrative and positioning for one or more of Rasa’s products and solutions.
- Collaborating with Sales leadership on enablement programs to improve sales effectiveness.
- Refining and communicate product strategy messaging internally and externally.
- Contributing to the overall go-to-market (GTM) strategy including buyer personas, customer journeys, and effective GTM strategies.
- Planning and executing product launches of new or existing products.
- Write blogs, plan and deliver webinars, coordinate virtual or physical product events.
- Create product messaging and drive product awareness through external facing product presentations, videos and other media.
- Develop and share customer success stories.
- Creating sales collateral – playbooks, call scripts, presentation decks, battlecards, to increase adoption and usage of Rasa in the enterprise.
- Conducting customer and market research, competitive analysis and differentiation analysis to support pricing, packaging and GTM strategy.
- Acting as a liaison between customers, industry, and competitors to provide valuable feedback to product and engineering teams.
- Knowledge of Conversational AI or Machine Learning domain expertise.
- 5+ years in a product or solutions marketing role at a B2B software company.
- You have planned and executed multiple successful complex product launches and can speak to their outcomes.
- Prior experience at an early to mid-stage startup.
- You have experience with competitive analysis, industry research, market segmentation analysis, differentiation analysis and strategy.
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills and are a natural communicator, either on stage or in smaller meetings.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, contributing your unique skill set, collaborating across time zones and cultures.
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action (you will need to roll up your sleeves and produce one minute and zoom out and strategize the next).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience marketing for both enterprise and developer audiences.
- MBA or BS in economics, computer science, MIS, or related STEM field.
- You will be working from the East Coast, USA, or anywhere within the UK, Germany, or Serbia.
MEET YOUR TEAM
This role sits within our Product department and partners directly with our Germany-based Senior Product Marketing Manager, reporting into the Chief Product Officer. All of Rasa’s Product department sits within the EU. We also have a general Marketing Manager who reports into Sales, that is US-based. Within the capacity of this role, you get to work at the center of key initiatives within Rasa. You will have the chance to work cross-functionally with the product, engineering, sales, customer, and marketing teams to develop the future of our product and presence in the market.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days of PTO + paid sick leave + paid public holidays
- A Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as an annual company-wide offsite
- Heath benefits (USA only) // Vitality Health (UK only) // Private Health optional (Serbia Only)
- 401(k) contribution with up to 4% match (USA only)
- Equity options
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build next-level customer experiences. Rasa’s conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size. Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Basis Set Ventures. www.rasa.com
Rasa is an equal-opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.