We are hiring a marketer to supercharge growth at Recast.
We’re an early-stage startup with incredible early traction and product market fit, and we’re hiring our first full-time marketer to help us take Recast from being a solid small business to a truly massive enterprise. We have > 30 paying enterprise customers and a solid sales pipeline, all generated from inbound leads (so far!) so this is a great opportunity for someone ambitious looking for career growth.
You will be the first full-time marketer at Recast and given our stage we don’t want to be too prescriptive about exactly what you’ll be doing. We expect that to some extent we’ll find that out together as we learn what works (and what doesn’t) for Recast. We’re happy to adjust the title and comp depending on experience and seniority so if you’re interested in the role please do apply.
- The big thing: drive pipeline and revenue growth through whatever means necessary
- Some ways you might do that:
- Establish Recast’s messaging and positioning framework so that we consistently talk to prospective and current customers using the language that most resonates with them
- Customer / prospect research: we expect you’ll spend many hours with our current, previous, and future customers to understand, document, and refine the buyer’s process behind the decisions they make (engage, buy, not buy). Develop process to drive changes to sales and marketing approach based on what you learn
- Create incredible content: we will expect you to create one-pagers, case-studies, white papers and other types of collateral that can be used for both marketing and sales
- Own the marketing tech stack ensuring tools are vetted, implemented, and optimized to support marketing initiatives
- Figure out our conference strategy: what conferences should we attend and how do we make the most out of them?
- Should we be doing PR? If so, how can we get started?
This Might Describe You:
- You have experience as a product marketer for a B2B SaaS company with ACV > $100K
- You have experience working at startup(s)
- You have experience managing relationships with external vendors (freelancers, copywriters, researchers, etc.)
- You’re looking to take the next big step in your career and grow into a marketing leadership position
Things That Get You Fired Up:
- Continuously improving — we’re looking for people who are excited about learning new things, sharpening new skills, and always building better systems
- Learning about new businesses and their problems — what makes a business successful and why?
- Working in a fast-paced environment doing things that have never been tried before.
What We Offer You:
- Work wherever you’re happiest. We’re fully remote
- Competitive remote salary along with early stage equity
- Your local holidays plus unlimited PTO (minimum 2 weeks mandatory PTO!)
- Minimal standing meetings with frequent collaboration and async by design
- Autonomy and support to do your best work in your own time
Note: Recast is committed to building a diverse team so if you are from an under-represented background in tech (e.g., women, non-white, etc.) please apply even if you don’t necessarily check all of the boxes here.
While Recast is officially based in the US, we’re a fully remote team (one founder lives in Brooklyn, the other in Mexico City with team members across the world). We always have been and always will be, so we’re looking for people who love the remote-first lifestyle and know how to work collaboratively outside of the confines of an office.
To apply for this job please visit recast.crew.work.