With 1,000 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be joining a fast-paced and high-growth team delivering innovative cyber threat intelligence solutions that protect our customers. You will maintain a rapidly growing client portfolio and ensure our users get the most value out of our products and services. You’ll be responsible for facilitating product adoption, account growth, and retention via tailored success plans. You’ll leverage your prior experience in customer success and cyber security to foster successful and long term relationships with Recorded Future. Don’t miss your opportunity to become a Futurist!
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer security teams including SOC, CTI, IR, GRC, Fraud, and more
- Drive product adoption across a diverse portfolio of the company’s top enterprise clients
- Execute our client engagement strategy by delivering comprehensive Success Plans
- Manage and answer inquiries about our Intelligence Cloud, API/Integrations, and other services
- Identify, assess, and escalate account risk factors and orchestrate remediation efforts
- Work closely across the Intelligence Services Department and other teams — Onboarding, Training, Support, Operations — to construct and scale solutions across customer businesses
- Learn our platform, stay current on cybersecurity events, and build deep familiarity with the various customer security functions where we deliver value
- Regularly capture and internally share your customers’ experience with Recorded Future
- Be ultimately accountable for the overall health of each customer by ensuring high rates of customer adoption, growth, and retention
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Success and enablement principles
- Strong understanding of Cyber/Information Security fundamentals
- Familiarity with Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Passion and drive for making customers happy and successful
- Positive, collaborative, and energetic attitude with a strong desire to make an impact
- Polished and professional approach for delivering customer engagements
- Experience designing and executing communications and/or customer success programs
- Superb communication skills with an ability to convey complex concepts to all levels of client personnel–from an analyst up to the CISO
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant Customer Success and SaaS work experience
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.8-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.