Redaptive is seeking motivated individuals with a passion for technology, learning and success to join our Originations Team as a Business Development Representative (BDR) in collaboration with key leaders, sales executives, product teams and more.
Redaptive is the easy-button for delivering sustainability at scale, via our world-class, energy-as-a-service solutions. We enable Fortune 500 companies to meet ambitious energy conservation and sustainability goals while increasing their ability to impact consumption, cost, emissions, compliance, and more.
You should be a quick learner with excellent professional communication skills, have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way, and passionate about sustainability. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth.
This position reports to the Director of Business Development, Inside Sales & Originations
Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Build a valuable revenue pipeline through the generation of valuable introductions with key influencers.
- Develop an ongoing understanding of Sustainability, Energy Conservation, and all things related to Redaptive’s mission.
- Research and define key targets in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Originations.
- Perform ongoing analysis for action and review of ongoing efforts that generate quota retirement and success.
- Apply effective communication skills, collaborating directly with customers, sales and cross functional teams .
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- 2-3 + years of sales experience, with a history of achieving Quota targets.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, adding value to everyone around you.
- Developed strategy for urgency, accuracy, and results.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Resourceful, driven, and relentless with your goals.
- Salesforce or other CRM software is a plus.
- Acquire the mindset of being a team player with examples demonstrating your coachable mindset.
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up, amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future.
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Flexible Time Off
- Expected annual salary: 70k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location), plus annual at-target sales incentive
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service and technology provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help organizations accelerate and scale efforts to reduce energy waste, optimize costs, increase resiliency, and meet sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolio. With Redaptive, customers can quickly overcome capital and resource barriers to achieve energy-oriented benefits. Our proprietary best-in-class meters and data solutions validate and report on critical building information. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures, Rabobank, CPP Investments, and Honeywell.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. For more information, visit redaptive.com
This employer participates in E-Verify.
CCPA Notice for California Job Applicants
Please, no third-party recruiters.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.