Redaptive is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Enablement Director with a strong sales or solutions consulting background to join our team. In this role, you will be the sales organization’s lead liaison to work cross functionally to support new product launches, technology rollouts, and process launches. You will lead sales learning and development efforts through the creation of new sales content, onboarding materials, and enablement best practices. You will manage our sales tools technology platforms to ensure best practices and strong execution. This role will report to the Chief Development Officer.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Support our continued growth and the evolution of our solutions offerings.
- Be in charge of the successful enablement of our sales organization, including sales executives, business development reps, partner executives, and sales leadership.
- Help define our sales enablement strategy and prioritize initiatives supporting our go-to-market strategies.
- Diagnosing what obstacles our teams are facing in selling Redaptive products and solutions.
- Building repeatable sales processes and playbooks that make us more effective as a team.
- Producing, curating, and maintaining content to support our sales processes and playbooks.
- Program managing our ongoing sales training and sales programming (enablement calls, all hands, etc.) and owning our enablement calendar.
- Facilitating successful training sessions and sales programming.
- Ensuring effective use of SFDC.
- Use data, including SFDC win/loss information, to take action to improve or accelerate sales/product offering processes or proposals.
- Measuring the effectiveness of our selling approach to change and optimize our efforts.
- Alignment with product management for proper launch materials and education to ensure Sales and Product are aligned on expectations of new product success.
- Guide cross-functional partners (product, marketing, engineering, finance, etc.) on our sales motion and what assets, content, capabilities, and resources are needed to help us evolve and improve our approach to be more effective.
- Have a seat at the table with Sales Leadership in helping us think through how our selling approach should evolve as our platform and user base grow.
- Assess and optimize our sales technology stack to enhance productivity and improve customer experience.
You will drive progress towards KPIs such as:
- New hire ramp and time to first deal
- Sales team attainment
- Accuracy of pipeline in correct sales stage and forecast category
- Customer retention and expansion
- Feedback from Redaptive’s customer and user community on our sales engagements
- 7-10+ years of experience with B2B experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or equivalent experience.
- A desire to be a key architect for growth.
- A passion for sales, technology, and helping to design new selling approaches.
- Significant SFDC expertise and experience working across other major sales tools.
- Enthusiasm for helping sellers build deep customer relationships by continually delivering value
- A deep understanding of sales methodologies and experience in developing, documenting, and training sales processes.
- A desire to lead from the front and demonstrate how to build customer relationships and deliver results effectively.
- Experience as a sales or sales engineering leader who has effectively built teams for scale.
- Success with mentoring, developing, and onboarding top sales talent.
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to a hybrid of working from home and in an office setting in the Denver Metro Area, Colorado.
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Flexible Time Off
- Expected annual salary: 180k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service and technology provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help organizations accelerate and scale efforts to reduce energy waste, optimize costs, increase resiliency, and meet sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolio. With Redaptive, customers can quickly overcome capital and resource barriers to achieve energy-oriented benefits. Our proprietary best-in-class meters and data solutions validate and report on critical building information. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures, Rabobank, CPP Investments, and Honeywell.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. For more information, visit redaptive.com
This employer participates in E-Verify.
CCPA Notice for California Job Applicants
Please, no third-party recruiters.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.