Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Location: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco (Open To Remote)
Our Revenue Strategy & Operations (RSO) team is looking for a Revenue Strategy Manager to support the development of the Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams. This is a critical role with a focus on providing the support needed to empower our largest sales team to drive their revenue aspirations. Furthermore, in this role you will have amazing opportunities to work with critical cross-functional groups including our infrastructure and business intelligence personnel.
Please note that the contract will start with 6 months, with opportunity for extension.
- Trusted strategic and operational partner, aligned to Sales leaders and Business Partners of Reddit’s largest potential partnerships focused on consolidating essential data for revenue updates
- Salesforce management. Managing ad hoc reporting requests from managers, individual stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure execution of strategy that empowers Reddit’s sales team to maximize effectiveness of their partnerships.
- CRM Troubleshooting. Manage Data Quality of Salesforce with individual contributors.
- Revenue Strategy Support. Provide analysis of Reddit’s revenue for your designated sales sectors on a regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) cadence
- Salesforce/Tooling management. Helping enable seamless process execution within Salesforce/other data management platforms managing account ownership activities such as account transfers and other data quality requirements.
- Internal process execution. Tie essential tasks for revenue organization including team alignment audits for sellers, information center construction, and revenue tracking.
- Third party data management deep dive into data from third parties to ensure they are properly formatted and positioned to implement within our current data management tools
- Build automation where possible, and ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, and technology for scale. Propose and advocate for improvements required by other functions.
- Collaborate with a network of XFN partners to empower team to drive business results, including sales finance, scaled solutions, and sales.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, for example but not limited to, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Sales managers or Chief of Staff, Consultant
- Depth of experience in the online marketing and advertising industry, work in direct ad sales channels preferred
- General knowledge of digital media product, performance, and measurement capabilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of sales systems and tools, especially Salesforce
- Comfortable using data modeling to ignite decision making process
- Experienced in project/ program management in a collaborative setting
- Attention to operational rigor and details coupled with strong prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills in a fast-moving environment
- Comfortable working in ambiguity & adapting to changes
- Enthusiasm towards Reddit’s unique value within the digital landscape
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].