Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to lead its product portfolio for ads formats, ad placements and takeover packages from product strategy to commercialization. This person will be responsible for inbound and go-to-market functions, working closely with product, sales, marketing and comms to represent customer needs internally and grow adoption externally. In this role, they will help shape the solutions that enable our marketing partners to be successful on Reddit and introduce them in existing markets to maximize impact. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the digital advertising market and experience successfully managing a broad product portfolio. We are looking for a leader who has a proven track record of cultivating strong cross-functional relationships, shaping product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies that deliver business results.
The role is flexible to be remote within North America.
- Manage product portfolio and team of individual contributors
- Lead product strategy and go-to-market for all ad formats, ad placements and takeover packages
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product roadmap
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer feedback sessions to identify trends and build a business case for new product features and improvements to existing products
- Develop compelling product positioning and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product, sales, and communications teams
- Create marketing materials and commercialization plans for product launches
- Collaborate with sales to drive and track adoption of new and existing products
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Experience managing individual contributors or a proven track record of business impact across a large portfolio of products
- Outstanding communication skills, structured thinking, and exceptional writing ability
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and gather market feedback that can be distilled into solutions
- Deep understanding of digital advertising landscape
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Analytical skills with experience sizing opportunities and using data to drive decisions
- High level of attention to detail
- Retirement Savings plan with matching contributions
- Private Medical Benefits
- Family Planning Support
- Wellbeing Benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Monthly Global Wellness Day
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
Follow us on social media