Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Our international business marketing team is growing and we’re seeking a Marketing Manager for Business Marketing to join us. This contract role will report directly to our Senior Lead of Business Marketing for International and will support our efforts to scale our presence in the UK, Germany, Canada and Australia.
We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing generalist, able to flex with equal strength among marketing positioning, collateral creation, copywriting, project management, cross-functional team partnership, industry thought leadership, event planning and creative oversight.
The role of the Business Marketing team is to connect Reddit’s 100,000+ communities to businesses globally. We are passionate about helping businesses understand the power of Reddit and how it helps them achieve their objectives.
The successful candidate will help to drive messaging, content and local go-to-market strategy for Reddit for Business across new and existing international markets. The candidate will work within our international marketing team to help create data-backed business narratives, inspiring marketing materials and easy-to-sell packages that drive adoption of Reddit for Business among our international advertisers. Excellent communication, project management skills and the ability to use data to inform and measure success are critical to success in this position. The candidate’s experience should demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams locally and in different regions globally.
This is a 12 month contract role.
- Build regional integrated campaigns that shift advertiser perceptions and behaviors, and activate them in international markets. This includes campaign strategy, project management, agency management, content writing, event planning, measurement, and creative and production oversight on assets like pitch decks, video, direct mail pieces and sales collateral.
- Help to identify strategic priorities in international markets, create go-to-market plans, and provide market expertise and guidance to the broader global marketing team.
- Identify how we can win in international markets, the insights and stories that will resonate most with our target audience, and ideal market timing for our global initiatives
- Own key industry partnerships to develop Reddit’s presence in regions outside of the US, ensuring we create compelling, integrated regional content (e.g. narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks) that support the International Reddit for Business roadmap and maintain Reddit’s brand, voice, and style
- Maintain and execute against our international marketing calendar that supports the brand narrative and leverages company milestones, seasonal trends, and key launches
- Partner closely with our sales and insights team to understand advertiser perceptions in local markets and how we continue to develop the right messaging and marketing collateral to drive comprehension of Reddit for Business locally.
- Leverage data and insights from sales teams to inform messaging and strategy. Deep dive and understand audience pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content.
- Support development of regional case studies and vertical expertise. Work closely with our Senior Lead of International and managers from Channel Marketing, Product Marketing and Event Marketing to ensure Reddit for Business messaging is scaled in an integrated and consistent way. Develop, adapt and support global marketing programs, campaigns, go-to-market plans, and events in the region.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in UK market
- Deep understanding of market needs and norms; experience making global and regional strategies work on a local level
- Proficiency in tech platform business models and the advertiser audience
- World-class communication, project management and cross-functional leadership
- Experience managing external creative agencies/partners
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable business impact
- Growth mindset, and willingness to play both strategic and supportive roles with equal enthusiasm
- Adaptable nature; you’ll be joining a marketing function that is new for the business so we’re looking for someone who can thrive in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- A willingness to work flex hours: This role will work closely with teammates in other countries including North American and Australia, so an openness to working flexible hours will be important
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].