Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead commercialization for Ads Delivery & Optimization products. This person will be responsible for inbound and go-to-market functions, working closely with product, sales, marketing and comms to represent customer needs internally and grow adoption externally. In this role, you will help shape and commercialize the solutions that enable our marketing partners to grow. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of cultivating strong cross-functional relationships and have experience helping shape product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
- Lead product strategy and go-to-market for ads delivery & optimization products, including marketplace shopping
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product and ads delivery & optimization roadmaps
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer feedback sessions to build the business case for new product features and continuously improve existing features
- Develop compelling product positioning and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, PR, and sales
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality
- Develop product commercialization documents and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, PR, and sales
- Collaborate with sales to drive and track the adoption and performance of high priority products
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or consulting
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- Ability to translate complicated technical information into collateral consumable by a wide range of advertisers
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Exceptional written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive alignment across cross-functional workstreams
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
Follow us on social media