A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a motivated, highly energetic, and experienced Sales Development Manager to join our growing SDR Leadership team. If you are passionate about sales, leadership, coaching, and leading a team/business to success, we want to hear from you.
As an SDR Manager at Redis, you will lead and mentor an international team of Sales Development Representatives generating opportunities across EMEA North. Your primary focus will be on driving revenue growth by developing and implementing strategic sales plans, coaching your team to excel in prospecting and qualifying leads, and collaborating closely with the sales and marketing teams to achieve company targets.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and Mentor: Manage, train, and inspire a team of SDRs to achieve individual and team goals. Provide coaching, feedback, and ongoing support to enhance their skills and performance.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets. Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts and optimise lead generation and qualification processes.
- Prospecting and Qualification: Oversee the team’s prospecting efforts to identify and qualify potential clients. Ensure a high level of activity and productivity within the team to generate a consistent flow of qualified leads.
- Performance Analysis: Analyse key metrics and sales data to evaluate team performance. Provide regular reports and insights to the leadership team, highlighting successes, challenges, and areas for improvement.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the sales team to ensure seamless handoff of qualified leads. Foster a collaborative environment between SDRs, Account Executives, and Marketing to drive overall business success.
- Process Optimisation: Continuously refine and optimise sales processes, tools, and techniques to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the SDR team.
- Environment: Promote a high energy and fun environment where people are excited to work and inspired to over achieve their goals.
What will you need to have?
- 4+ years of B2B software sales experience, with at least 2 years of managing SDR teams
- Experience working in an early-stage startup
- Willingness to work from the office a minimum of 3 days per week
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and other performance metrics
- Demonstrated outbound “hunter” sales mentality with expertise in prospecting best practices
- Excellent soft skills and the ability to train and coach others for high performance
- Proficiency in sales tools such as Salesforce and Outreach, as well as prospecting and research software like 6sense, Lusha, and Apollo
- Excellent written and spoken English; knowledge of a second language is a bonus.
- Finding enjoyment in learning new things
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company, we value a culture of curiosity, diversity of thought, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. Redis is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated and supported, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. Redis is dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We strive to create a workplace where every voice is heard, and every idea is respected.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodations for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected]. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
To apply for this job please visit redis.com.