In this role, we’re looking for a data-driven marketing professional to work with the lead lifecycle, execute day-to-day marketing initiatives, oversee the Martech stack and guide the business with performance insights.
You will work closely with marketing and revops teams to implement the tools and systems crucial to supporting our growing business. You are someone who gets excited at the opportunity to own our operational systems (e.g., 6sense, Clearbit, Hubspot, GA, etc.) and are structured in your planning and execution. You love all aspects of data and relish the opportunity to support the pipeline growth through proactive analysis. Above all, you recognize that marketing is a team sport, and that you want to be part of a fast growing, performance-driven team.
- Execute day-to-day marketing initiatives, including email sends, CRM updates, landing page creation, etc.
- Implement and support the Martech stack, including, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Lead, develop and manage the methodology and key performance indicators for marketing operations including email performance and campaign performance
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing campaigns and related activities
- Manage data cleanliness within the marketing automation platform and align with Revenue Operations team to ensure data integrity
- Provide insights and recommendations on optimization strategies
- Plan, execute, and track email campaigns and nurtures (audience segmentation, list upload, cadences, campaign performance analysis & reporting)
- Investigate and troubleshoot challenges with lead flow from a systems and business process standpoint
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization
- Support planning and executing demand generation activities in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team
- Maintain the lead lifecycle in collaboration withRevenue Operations team, making incremental improvements as the team and business grows
- 5+ years’ experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role
- Expertise with email automation and marketing systems (i.e., Hubspot, Marketo), Salesforce reporting and administration, and analytics tools like Qlik and good old spreadsheets
- Expertise in building and supporting landing pages, forms, setting up UTM codes, etc.
- Experience with tools such as Clearbit, Mutiny, 6sense and others platforms common to ABM
- Experience with customer database hygiene and excellence such as segmentation and measurement
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and optimization approach
- Maintain a learning and innovation mindset and the ability to understand concepts and system logic
- Self-starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams
- Ability to escalate and communicate problems, along with solutions, to the management and marketing team and drive outcomes
To apply for this job please visit marketingops.com.