RegScale [www.regscale.com] is bringing the best practices of DevOps to Compliance to deliver RegOps – Continuous Compliance Automation in the world’s first real-time Governance, Risk, and Compliance platform. RegScale helps our customers shift-left compliance by digitizing, automating, transforming, and scaling their programs to generate cost savings, risk reduction, and faster time to value for delivering digital transformation. RegScale is a fast-growing startup company with offices in Tysons Corner, VA (HQ) and Knoxville, TN (R&D). We offer an exceptional benefits package, including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, stock options, and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time W-2 employees.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a critical position in an innovative startup disrupting the compliance industry? We are seeking an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Manager to create, execute, and manage integrated marketing campaigns that engage our prospects, partners, customers, and employees, to drive brand awareness and revenue. You’ll build and implement marketing strategies to support specific GTM objectives, including product launches across channels, tactics, and segments to support our overall strategic marketing plan. RegScale is just at the right size: big enough to serve the largest enterprises in the world and small enough that you can directly impact the strategy and growth of the business. If you want to shape our evolution in the market, you’ll love this opportunity to join a hyper-growth market disrupter.
The position must be a US Citizen and is subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Work is hybrid, but if located in the Tysons Corner vicinity should expect to be in the office three days per week. We recognize that our customer’s success is vital to our company’s success. We have created a generous compensation package that includes a competitive OTE with significant stock options to help us recruit the most exceptional talent that is maniacally focused on delighting our customers. We are excited to have you on our team if you’re ready to help redefine an entire industry.
- Manage virtual and in-person events, from concept and audience targeting to execution, including tradeshows, sales events, and webinars that generate new leads, drive meetings from MQLs, and support upsell/cross-sell efforts
- Create and execute digital and ABM marketing campaigns and programs through various channels such as ads, search, content syndication, email, social, and website, including limited copy creation
- Create and execute partner marketing plans to generate demand and meet sales pipeline objectives.
- Track, measure, and develop a reporting cadence on marketing metrics across all programs to internal stakeholders
- Execute campaigns within budget guidelines and make critical budget-balancing recommendations to ensure high ROI
- Engage marketing vendors and agencies for creative services and other logistical needs; evaluate new vendors when necessary
- Document processes succinctly and thoroughly to ensure the proper foundations as we scale up
- Maintain the internal Marketing channel as a one-stop-shop for RegScalers to communicate marketing programs
- Support other brand awareness efforts such as public relations, analyst relations, online reviews, etc.
- Proven experience aligning creative visions and business objectives and aligning marketing and sales teams
- Strong attention to detail to deliver fast results alongside long-term projects
- Expertise in analyzing marketing and sales data to develop effective campaigns
- Experienced working with internal and external stakeholders
- Hard worker ready to put in the hours necessary to build the business and reap the rewards that come with doing so
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Must be a self-starter who works well on diverse and blended teams
Education/Training, Qualifications, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise marketing experience; experience in marketing GRC, Compliance, Security, or Cybersecurity products or highly regulated industries is a plus
- Must have experience managing agencies, vendors, and marketing budgets
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Confluence, and monday.com
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytical insights to segment audiences and optimize campaign results
- Experience in organizations selling to both commercial and public sectors is a plus
Follow us on social media