RegScale [www.regscale.com] is bringing the best practices of DevOps to Compliance to deliver RegOps – Continuous Compliance Automation in the world’s first real-time Governance, Risk and Compliance platform. RegScale helps our customers shift-left compliance by digitizing, automating, transforming, and scaling their programs to generate cost savings, risk reduction, and faster time to value for delivering digital transformation. RegScale is a fast-growing startup company with offices in Tysons Corner, VA (HQ) and Knoxville, TN (R&D). We offer an exceptional benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, stock options, and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time W-2 employees.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a critical position in an innovative startup that is disrupting the compliance industry? We are actively seeking an experienced Business Development leader who will build the BDR program from scratch, starting as the sole player and then hiring a team as soon as success is demonstrated. The Manager will be responsible for helping to design and build all elements of the Demand Generation and Pipeline Generation activities by working closely with the sales and marketing teams. If you have a passion for fast-paced work where you make a meaningful impact on your customers’ ability to be successful, and you love to work with “A” caliber teammates in a supportive yet challenging culture, you are a RegScaler and we’d love to meet you!
Position must be a US Citizen and is subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Position is remote first but is expected to be in our Tysons Corner HQ three (3) days per week as well as to travel to industry events from time to time. We recognize that customer success is vital to our company’s success, and we have created a generous compensation package that includes a competitive OTE with significant stock options to help us recruit the most exceptional talent that is maniacally focused on delighting our customers. If you’re ready to help redefine an entire industry, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Establish initial competency in lead qualification and pipeline generation by increasing inbound lead conversion rates
- Build new logo pipeline of outbound SQLs in targeted industries
- Once initial competency is achieved, focus will shift to hiring and developing a BDR team which you will manage
- Establish cadences including supporting assets for inbound and outbound activities
- Work with marketing and sales to tune messaging based on real time feedback
- Help establish and actively drive “PG Days” for Pipeline Generation
- Develop and coach team to improve proficiency and foster internal promotions for team members
- Consistent record of building pipeline and exceeding assigned sales quota
- Documented track record of success in recruiting and leading teams of high-performance demand generation and pipeline building teams
- Successful experience in a dynamic, SaaS or subscription business
- Hard worker ready to put in the hours necessary to build the business and reap the rewards that come with doing so
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Team player who does whatever is needed to win business while exuding corporate values
Education/Training, Qualifications, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years experience in SaaS / Enterprise Software Sales
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen, able to pass a background check, and may be subject to random workplace drug testing
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task