RegScale [www.regscale.com] is bringing the best practices of DevOps to Compliance to deliver RegOps – Continuous Compliance Automation in the world’s first real-time Governance, Risk, and Compliance platform. RegScale helps our customers shift-left compliance by digitizing, automating, transforming, and scaling their programs to generate cost savings, risk reduction, and faster time to value for delivering digital transformation. RegScale is a fast-growing startup company with offices in Tysons Corner, VA (HQ) and Knoxville, TN (R&D). We offer an exceptional benefits package, including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, stock options, and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time W-2 employees.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a critical position in an innovative startup disrupting the compliance industry? We are seeking an experienced Solutions and Product Marketer to guide the evolution of RegScale’s market positioning. You’ll be working on developing the content and product marketing strategy for a solution with no match in the market while strategically supporting the Regulatory Operations (RegOps) movement in the industry. In this position, you will also be responsible for content development of our RegScale Community with more than 100k members who share best practices and integrations and solve problems. RegScale is just at the right size: big enough to serve the largest enterprises in the world and small enough that you can directly impact the strategy and growth of the business. If you want to shape our evolution in the market, you’ll love this opportunity to join a hyper-growth market disrupter.
The position must be a US Citizen and is subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Work is hybrid, but if located in the Tysons Corner vicinity should expect to be in the office three days per week. We recognize that our customer’s success is vital to our company’s success. We have created a generous compensation package that includes a competitive OTE with significant stock options to help us recruit the most exceptional talent that is maniacally focused on delighting our customers. We are excited to have you on our team if you’re ready to help redefine an entire industry.
- Lead primary and secondary competitive research of buyers, sellers, and partners and present findings in a consumable way to various audiences across the organization
- Collaborate with R&D, Sales, CS, SE, and customers to uncover market needs and use cases and understand value-based behaviors and perceptions to drive product roadmap prioritization
- Map, define, and constantly optimize the buying process and the ideal customer profile by vertical, organization size, and persona
- Align new offerings/features to grow pipeline and revenue with prospects and customers
- Create value propositions for each feature or module and facilitate the creation of product or solution collateral to support solution value propositions
- Develop sales enablement content that will be required to bring a product to market or increase velocity for existing features
- Create positioning, messaging, and storylines to guide DG and GTM strategies
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to survey and identify buyer needs at all customer journey stages
- Develop cross-channel content to support demand generation, pipeline acceleration, brand awareness, customer retention, analyst/public relations, and employee engagement
- Proven experience in GRC, Financial Services, Healthcare, Federal, or other highly regulated industries; preferably a proven track record in developing a product marketing strategy for Enterprise B2B Compliance, Security, or Cybersecurity products.
- You are a storyteller with a portfolio of content to share where you have translated technical concepts into simplified, user-centric collateral
- Expertise in leveraging data to develop an effective content strategy
- Proven expertise in strategically mapping customer journeys
- Able to set and measure goals for the product strategy
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate effectively across the organization and with external stakeholders, including the Executive Team
- Willing and able to address escalated stakeholder issues with speed and urgency
- Must be a self-starter who works well on diverse and blended teams
Education/Training, Qualifications, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of B2B enterprise marketing experience; minimum of 4 years in developing product marketing for GRC, Compliance, Security, or Cybersecurity products
- Experienced in all areas of marketing, including strategy, copywriting, sales enablement, thought leadership, demand generation, internal and external communication
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytical insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Experience in organizations selling to both commercial and public sectors is a plus
Follow us on social media