We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to manage our market research, and competitive intelligence function, as well as guide and drive our go-to-market strategy.
You are responsible for developing a product positioning and messaging framework. You will work closely with our product, sales, and customer success teams as well as the rest of the brand and growth team members to ensure that every element of our product marketing follows a consistent and compelling narrative. While continuously conducting customer and market research to optimize the messaging.
You will have an excellent understanding of our ICP (ideal customer profile) and personas. You will always be actively working with the rest of the growth and brand team members, as well as sales and customer success teams to ensure our ICP and persona have been put to use in our targeting, messaging, sales collaterals as well as sales pitches.
You will work to stay updated on the latest market trends, and competitor landscape and will regularly inform and educate the rest of the businesses on any changes. As well as conducting regular customer interviews to stay on top of our customers’ needs, demands and sentiments.
You are obsessed with data (both quantitative and qualitative) and will always be exploring new ways to understand the market and our existing customers to keep the business stay informed. You are a positioning and messaging all-star who loves collaborating cross-functionally. You are an intuitive storyteller who has the ability to abstract insights out of data. Your success will drive our pipeline creation as well as product adoption.
- Work with customer success teams to conduct customer interviews and research
- Work with the product team to conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop messaging and positioning for our products.
- Work in collaboration with the product team to conduct feature testing, product soft launches, and pilot programs
- Conduct monthly Won/Lost analysis for new & existing business and inform the rest of the revenue teams on findings and translate insights into actional GTM items for the rest of the G&B team.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop compelling competitive materials and differentiated product marketing experiences that help us convey our message to the market.
- Translate our messaging and positioning into sales and marketing collaterals
- Bridge the product organization with demand generation and the rest of the marketing team, keep them informed with product updates, new roadmap, as well as potential new market expansion plan
- Project managing new market launches in collaboration with cross-functional teams within the business.
- 3+ years product marketing experience within tech or SaaS space
- 7+ years of working experience within a B2B business
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research, as well as conducting customer interviews and market research.
- Experience working with and analysing data
- Advanced level in Excel
- Ability to conclude and tell stories via data
- Have a start-up mentality, committed to excel with energy and endurance
- Have superior organisational skills, prioritise ruthlessly
- Work with cross-functional teams, high integrity and great follow-through on tasks
- Be flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media