If you love guiding purpose, people, and process…
HubSpot Strategists are pros in the platform, who love to advise clients on the best course of action to hit their RevOps goals in Hubspot.
If a new feature is launched in HubSpot, you will already know all about it!
Every day you’ll get to deliver exciting end-to-end strategies and tactics to meet our clients’ ambitious RevOps goals. You will be supported by a dedicated Project Strategist to take the lift off you in areas that don’t require your unique skill set. You’ll spend the rest of your days tinkering and building off those strategies.
We Offer Amazing Perks
In addition to working with an awesome, fun-loving team
- REMOTE & W2: Talk about the best of both worlds. The freedom of remote work meets the warm security of a W2.
- FLEXTIME: Create a monthly schedule that works for you and your clients. We plan in work months not work weeks.
- FLEXIBLE PTO: Earn your way to a 25% work time reduction! That’s about 40-46 hours off each month (13ish weeks a year). *intended to cover everything from sick time, to holidays, vacation, and rare events like jury duty or military moves
- MEDICAL, DENTAL & VISION INSURANCE: 70% of your PPO insurance premiums (you and dependents) are covered for certain medical, dental, and vision plans. *Blue Shield medical, Beam Dental, Beam VSP Vision
- 401(K) WITH MATCHING: We will match your contributions up to 6%, to help you save for retirement. *eligible after 3 months, immediate vesting
- BONUSES & RAISES: When the company earns, you earn. Share in our wins with a little extra cash.
- MENTORSHIP: Grow to new heights and level up your professional skills under the expert eyes of those that came before you.
- EDUCATION: Get paid to take close to 40 HubSpot certifications in addition to weekly ongoing education.
- QUARTERLY TEAM EVENT: Though we are remote, we do like to see each other. Being anti-office doesn’t mean we are antisocial!
- YEAR END TERM RETREAT: Annual in-person weekend retreat filled with fun activities to kick back, relax, and enjoy the rewards of our hard work! *in 2022 we are going to Austin,Tx
- IN DEVELOPMENT: Multi-State Family Leave / Bereavement Program / Formal Mentorship Program / Open Book Financials
What Level Is This Position?
- Level: Intermediate
- Usual Remotish title: Strategist
- Progressive years in the field: 4-6
- Usual responsibilities: Delivering advanced work without supervision
What You’ll Need
The experience recommended for this job
Documented Professional Experience in:
- working at an agency or consulting with multiple clients at once
- strategic HubSpot RevOps consulting
- developing and documenting detailed processes and project plans
- troubleshooting complex HubSpot issues
- quickly master new elements of the HubSpot platform
- training on HubSpot
- continuously progress your HubSpot implementation efficiency
- be disciplined/organized
- work remotely with minimal supervision
What You’ll Do
Are you the Robin to our Batman?
- Act as main point of contact for client needs
- Communicate swiftly with clients through approved channels
- Meeting with clients to provide strategic HubSpot consulting
- Kickoff calls
- Working sessions
- Training calls
- Progress calls
- Offboarding calls
- Keeping meeting notes and devise action items from meetings
- Develop long-term strategy and roadmapping with clients
- Devise the best strategic approach to achieve client RevOps goals within the HubSpot platform
- Document strategies for others to follow
- Troubleshoot strategic issues in HubSpot
- Implement work into HubSpot
- Train clients on HubSpot tactical use
- Maintain a full technical understanding of HubSpot
- Collaborate with their dedicated Digital Project Strategist to ensure client projects progress smoothly
- Communicating with clients within tasks
- Actively author content (speaking, blogs, guides, videos, social posts) that aligns with our services and target client needs.
- Networking and collaborating with industry peers (slack groups, clubs, events)
- Become known as a HubSpot RevOps Expert
- Monitor your projects
- Self-administer your own tasks
- Prioritization and organization of tasks
- Remain communicative and available with team and candidates via slack, email, text, conference call, and smoke signals during reasonable business hours.
- Participate in regular team connect calls
Internal Marketing & Sales
- Contribute to company marketing (blog, social, seo…)
- Assist in the sales process when needed
- Complete & maintain all HubSpot Certifications
- Attend in-person and virtual educational events
How You’ll Grow
Career advancement baked into every role
Strategist -> Program Lead -> Team Lead
Strategists are expected to deliver advanced work without supervision in addition to Specialist level duties.
They are the seasoned veterans that identify the strategy to solve a challenge based on their previous experience or in-depth knowledge then implement that strategy with little to no hand-holding.
What You’ll Use
Techity tech yourself!
Slack & Teamwork & HubSpot & Google Workspace & Gusto
A Word From Our Sponsor
AKA our fearless leader!
To apply for this job please visit www.remotish.agency.
Follow us on social media