We’re Changing the Rentals Industry
Rentable is a profitable, Series B proptech startup known for building and operating one of the U.S.’s largest rental marketplaces – Rentable.co. In addition to our marketplace, we’ve recently launched an industry-leading SAAS platform that has grown from $0 to $5MM in ARR in 15 months. We’re looking for exceptional people to help us further accelerate the growth of our SAAS business.
We’re a 100% remote team of 90 spread across the U.S. from coast to coast. We operate on a strict no a**holes policy, and are proud to have built a community of highly performant people that take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
While we’ve raised $30MM+ to date from some of the world’s best investors, we’re profitable with a strong balance sheet and an indefinite runway. We pride ourselves on achieving rapid growth without having to incinerate capital.
If you like the idea of joining an industry-changing company made up of people who genuinely like each other, Rentable could be a great fit for you.
We’re looking for someone to build, then scale, our demand generation function, and our ideal candidate will have prior experience doing so at another high-growth B2B SAAS company.
You’ll be responsible for taking over and optimizing the successful outbound demand generation campaigns being run by our sales team. Simultaneously, you’ll have the opportunity to identify and experiment with additional channels to increase the contribution of demand generation to our monthly sales.
Experience overseeing all phases of direct response, email marketing campaigns as well as applying a growth framework to B2B demand generation will be key.
What You’ll Do:
- Define & improve Rentable’s demand generation strategy, and identify new opportunities for growth across channels
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to align marketing initiatives with sales goals and optimize lead generation and conversion rates.
- Oversee the development and execution of all marketing campaigns, with an initial focus on email marketing.
- Establish KPIs and metrics to measure the effectiveness of demand generation initiatives, and regularly report on campaign performance to key stakeholders.
- Bring an A/B testing and optimization framework to every approach
- Oversee end-to-end channel lifecycle of B2B content (ideation, writing, design, build, and QA)
- Conduct and analyze research to identify trends or opportunities in new and existing markets
- Leverage customer insights and market research to develop marketing and content strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on demand generation and customer acquisition. Experience in a high-growth startup or technology company is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation strategies and campaigns that drive measurable results
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and other marketing technologies
- Prior experience building the demand generation function from immature to effective, and then overseeing it through multiple stages of growth
- Highly proficient at developing multi-channel, integrated campaigns that contribute meaningful pipeline and revenue
- Self-starter mentality with a proactive and entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
- Passion for technology, startups, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance Program
- Annual Company Retreat (Rentapalooza)
- No A**hole policy
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media