Founded in 2011, Rently is a smart home and self-guided touring hardware and software provider. Our all-in-one solution allows real estate operators to provide best-in-class touring and living experiences for their current and future residents while optimizing their leasing efficiency and expanding revenue opportunities.
By using Rently, renters can tour a single family home or multifamily apartment on their schedule, move in/out, and control their smart home devices all with just the phone in their pocket. Meanwhile, property managers can remotely control access, manage energy, monitor activity, and prevent damage without ever having to leave their office.
We are thrilled you’re interested in a role at Rently! We look forward to reviewing your qualifications soon.
Seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead our product marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in pricing and packaging, data tracking focused on outcomes in Go-to-Market activities, B2B sales enablement, and B2C marketing. The candidate will also be experienced in people management and leadership, with a proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Develop and execute product pricing and packaging strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement data tracking methodologies that focus on outcomes to inform and optimize product marketing decisions.
- Lead and manage a team of product marketing professionals, providing guidance and direction to ensure their success.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies that effectively communicate the value of the product to both B2B and B2C customers and prospects.
- Partner with sales and enablement teams to create B2B sales enablement materials that empower sales teams to effectively sell the product to customers.
- Develop and execute B2C marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Continuously analyze the market and competitive landscape to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Manage the product marketing budget and ensure that resources are allocated effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- Communicate product marketing plans and results to senior leadership, providing clear and concise updates on progress and challenges.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, with a focus on pricing and packaging strategies, data tracking, B2B sales enablement, and B2C marketing.
- Proven track record of driving successful product launches and executing effective go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to develop and implement data tracking methodologies that focus on outcomes.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to lead and manage a team of product marketing professionals.
- Strong strategic thinking skills, with the ability to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that drive product success.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing is preferred.
For applicants located in California, the salary range for this full-time role is expected to be $120,000-$140,000 per year. This range is a reflection of base salary only, not of a total compensation package. Please note Rently reserves the right to pay more or less than the posted range, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications, and that the expected salary range may be different for candidates located outside of California.
- 75% monthly medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance premium coverage via Anthem Blue Cross with 2 HMO options (where available) and 2 PPO options. FSA, STD, LTD, and other voluntary plans available. Coverage extends to employee, spouse, registered domestic partner, and dependent children.
- 401k with 3% Rently match
- Paid time off
- Sick time off
- Partial gym membership reimbursement
- Partial pet insurance reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Work related travel opportunities (dependent on role)
- Company gatherings & team events
Rently is an ISO 27001 and PIMS 27701 Certified Organization
Follow us on social media