A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. A proud member of the Permira portfolio since 2022, Reorg’s operations continue to grow rapidly across North America, the UK, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our iron-clad corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, a generous retirement package, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, and much more.
We are looking for a London based Marketing Manager to plan and deliver the global marketing program for new business, including target list building, content development, webinars and events, social media and advertising.
Manage global relationships with media, update pitch sheets, press outreach and respond to press queries.
Act as marketing business partner to the global new business team, wider commercial team, and our Asia and Europe-based editorial teams.
- Plan and manage the global new business marketing program
- Develop regional marketing plans for target segments and specific product lines to hit commercial objectives
- Plan and execute multi-media campaigns to showcase Reorg data, analytics and content
- Work with commercial and editorial teams to plan and execute content webinars and events
- Manage industry partnerships including content marketing and event sponsorship
- Media outreach and response to queries with relevant content and interviews
- Prospect marketing plan for all regions and segments
- Create / manage list of target accounts and build contact database
- Manage Reorg pitch sheets for media and events
- Plan out monthly and quarterly campaigns to hit new business lead targets
- Support editorial podcasts and expert views, plan and deliver webinars for EMEA and Asia
- Respond to inbound media requests, set up interviews, write and distribute press releases
- Help to keep website and marketing collateral up to date
- Degree(s) in Communications, Marketing, PR and/or Business Management
- Overall marketing / business experience in more than one B2B business
- Proven performance in marketing over several years, PR experience desirable
- Experience of international marketing required
- Useful to have media, finance, data or technology industry experience
- Experience with email (Pardot), social media (Hootsuite), website content management (WordPress), CRM campaign planning and reporting (Salesforce), media tracking (Cision), event management (Cvent), webinars (Zoom)
- Engaging and passionate about marketing to build brands
- A self-starter, motivated and self-managing, effective at building relationships and communicating
- With a seamless approach to planning and executing multiple programs across regions and products
- Who enjoys working in a fast growth environment, across fast moving departments to gain trust and deliver agreed-upon targets
- Marketing team (reporting to Global VP of Marketing in London)
- Editorial team — reporters, financial analysts and legal analysts across all regions
- New business sales teams
- Top tier private healthcare, 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Numerous perks, discounts and rewards
- Regular social events held in-person and virtually
- Pension contribution scheme
- Training and development budget to help you up-skill (£1,200/yr)
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media