Rescale is high performance computing built for the cloud. We empower engineers while giving IT security and control. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders are bringing new product innovations to market with unprecedented speed and efficiency. Rescale is a cloud platform delivering intelligent full-stack automation and performance optimization. IT leaders use Rescale to deliver HPC-as-a-Service with a secure control plane to deliver any application, on any architecture, at any scale on their cloud of choice.
We are seeking a Director of Content Marketing to join our team! We are looking for an experienced content writer and strategist who loves putting pen to paper and can build the content marketing function from a clean slate, developing the strategic vision of Rescale’s company-wide content marketing. In this role, you will become an expert on our audience (engineers & IT leaders across aerospace, automotive, energy, life science, semiconductor and manufacturing) and build compelling content to drive demand generation, customer expansion, partner marketing and thought leadership.
You will work closely with our Product Marketing team to learn our product and market and feel confident writing a variety of content assets including White Papers, blog posts, eBooks, video scripts, newsletters, SDR outreach cadences, web pages, press releases, infographics, customer case studies and more! The ideal candidate is an adept writer who can align with our SEO keyword research and has extensive knowledge of current SEO best practices with the ability to write new content and enrich current web/assets according to SEO recommendations.
As Director of Content Marketing, you will champion original, fresh content ideas and drive creative thinking across the marketing organization.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Build the content marketing function at Rescale, setting up all processes, internal comms, content calendar and content measurement / reporting
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that drives engagement across the user lifecycle from awareness, to acquisition, activation and retention
- Work with executives and subject-matter experts inside and outside of Rescale to develop thought leadership articles and papers
- Build collaborative relationships with global demand generation leads, product marketing, partner and sales teams
- Get into the mindset of our engineering and IT audience and develop content that educates them on Rescale & supports their buying journey
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar and written guidelines. Map out a content strategy and calendar that supports and extends marketing initiatives, determining which formats and methods work and why, across channels and mediums.
- Write White Papers, blog posts, eBooks, video scripts, newsletters, SDR outreach cadences, web pages, press releases, infographics, customer case studies and more!
- Manage Rescale’s internal content library, making it easy for employees to find the right piece of content for the right audience, and ensuring all content is up to date.
- Grow Rescale’s digital footprint. Support SEO content creation to attract more buyers and potential users to our site, build domain authority, and drive consistent web traffic. This could include pillar pages, blogs etc.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance using digital analytics
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of content marketing or journalism experience targeting technical audiences (e.g. IT, software engineers, engineers, scientists etc.) is a plus.
- Experience writing about any of the following:
- Cloud Computing and Cloud Optimization
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Digital Engineering, Simulation, Modeling, and AI/ML
- Experience writing content for search engine optimization
- Proven experience in building collaborative relationships with demand generation teams.
- Exceptional storyteller that can create well researched, actionable, and differentiated original content
- Owner mindset and ability to prioritize initiatives to meet business goals
- Strong track record of distilling complex topics into concise and easy-to-understand content in a variety of formats ranging from blog posts to White Papers to event/webinar decks to videos
- Experience building a robust, efficient, and scalable content engine
- Data-driven leader that is comfortable with analyzing industry, survey, and customer data to create compelling storylines as well as diving deep into content performance metrics and tracking
- Curiosity about Innovations in Science & Engineering driving real change in the world
- Comfortable being an independent contributor with the prospect of building a team in the future.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are fundamental to our success.
We strive to be a workplace where we:
- Welcome ALL and ALL are welcome.
- Show up with our whole selves or whichever parts of ourselves we’re comfortable sharing, and be ready to see the same in others.
- Be ready to learn, unlearn, and learn again.
- Respect others and their opinions. We practice empathy in the way we interact with each other and celebrate uniqueness as a team.
- Seek to understand – ask more questions than one makes statements.
- Provide safety from judgment and preserve a collaborative environment.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Heather Teicher is the VP of Global Marketing and leads Rescale’s Global Marketing organization (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hcteicher/)
- Team:This role will be a member of the Marketing team and work closely with: Product Marketing, led by Garrett VanLee: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrettvanlee/
- Global Demand Gen Leaders: Karen Megarbane in America: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenmegarbane/, Parmi Panesar in EMEA: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parmip/ , Naomi JinSook Kim in APAC: https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomi-jinsook-kim-a2671965/
- Our business development team, led by Caroline Snipes: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caroline-snipes-625b15124/
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
You must sign in to apply for this position.