Rescale (@rescaleinc) is the leading high performance computing platform built for the cloud, enabling more than 300 customers from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to accelerate design cycles and time to market. Founded by former Boeing aerospace engineers, Rescale gives research scientists and engineers the ability to automate their workflows across simulation and artificial intelligence applications. Using Rescale, industry leaders are accelerating new chip designs, enabling computational drug discovery, powering the design of new rockets and supersonic jets, and building a sustainable energy future.
We are seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to join our team at a very exciting time! This position will work closely with some of the largest technology companies, including Microsoft, AWS, Google, NVIDIA, Intel and AMD to deliver co-marketing efforts that will enable customers access to cutting edge HPC and AI tools necessary to drive the future of digital engineering and R&D.
As a critical part of the Demand Generation function, this position will work in lockstep with Rescale’s Marketing, Field, and Partner teams to strategize, execute and optimize integrated go-to-market campaigns that grow brand awareness, messaging penetration, account engagement and drive joint revenue with our Partners.
This high-visibility role will be responsible for new pipeline generation, accelerating existing opportunities, and driving customer growth within key accounts. Candidates must have experience running full funnel, multi-stakeholder campaigns that include digital marketing, ABM, webinars, field marketing, CXO events, and content creation programs.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Building a partner marketing strategy with the Demand Generation and the Partner Team to drive new logo acquisition across our target prospect accounts and support expansion of customer accounts.
- Build strong working relationships with marketing, product and field teams at our partners to create annual joint marketing plans and proposals leveraging MDF funds.
- Manage the implementation of campaigns, their execution and optimize their performance against KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Measure, analyze, and report on channel marketing activities on a monthly and quarterly cadence to determine their contribution to sales pipeline and to evaluate overall partner marketing program effectiveness and ROI.
- Work cross functionally with Rescale Sales and Technical teams, third party agencies, and partners to create messaging and content plans. This includes collaborating with product marketing to produce and operationalize better together messaging and solutions briefs.
- Create deliverables that educate and enable sales teams on the benefits of partnership, like sales plays, buyers personas, first call decks, and key value messaging frameworks etc. The position will also perform ongoing sales enablement to ensure sales teams are effectively following up on partner campaign sourced leads and converting them into business.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are fundamental to our success.
We strive to be a workplace where we:
- Welcome ALL and ALL are welcome.
- Show up with our whole selves or whichever parts of ourselves we’re comfortable sharing, and be ready to see the same in others.
- Be ready to learn, unlearn, and learn again.
- Respect others and their opinions. We practice empathy in the way we interact with each other and celebrate uniqueness as a team.
- Seek to understand – ask more questions than one makes statements.
- Provide safety from judgment and preserve a collaborative environment.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of B2B partner or demand generation marketing, with at least 1 year managing partner marketing and channel programs at a B2B tech or software company. Experience marketing SaaS solutions, preferably in the Enterprise market segment is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of marketing metrics and ability to derive actionable conclusions and report out on results.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver messaging strategies, content plans and sales enablement for partner marketing campaigns
- Prior experience working with marketing and content agencies preferred
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments. Prior experience with cloud computing or marketing to technical audiences (e.g. IT, software engineers, engineers, scientists etc.) is a plus
- Experience with MDF funds and working alongside Cloud Providers is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partner relationships and drive opportunity creation through co-marketing campaigns
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce or other comparable tools is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills. Comfortable speaking to audiences in person and on video calls (ie: partners, execs, and cross-functional stakeholders)
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Karen Megarbane, Director of Demand Generation Americas
- Team: You’ll work closely with the Demand Generation, Partner Team, Sales, Marketing Operations, and Product Marketing teams.
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Follow us on social media