Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company’s vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Deal Desk Manager plays a vital role in helping R365 continue to scale the business. This role will streamline quote-to-cash processes in collaboration across departments on complex problems and have a strong understanding of Salesforce.
How you’ll add value:
- Lead and develop the Deal Desk team to elevate all processes associated with
- Prepare monthly closing reports for management on new deals and totals by revenue type
- Provide guidance on deal structures and deal approval
- Ensure compliance with trading guidelines and business processes
- Be the point of escalation for complex quotes and deals
- Deliver relevant training to new and existing Sales team members
- Collaborate with Accounting on billing issues resolution
- Identify, plan, and execute on opportunities for automations and improvements
- Project manage or assist with projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3 – 4 years Deal Desk or Sales Operations experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Experience leading a Deal Desk or Sales Operations team
- Excellent understanding of end of month and end of quarter closing procedures
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce and proficient with CPQ
- Understanding of ERP software
- Strong experience in contracting and negotiations
- Track record for keeping up with deliverables and deadlines
- Clear business acumen to drive revenue
- Excellent understanding of revenue recognition principles
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct and mapping the data to Salesforce
- Experience in Direct and Channel sales model
- Understanding of usage billing
- Salesforce Admin Certification
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range: $95 – 105K annually
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.