Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company’s vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of SDRs. You will be expected to use your own knowledge and experience to coach your SDRs and help them achieve their goals through one-on-ones and on the fly trainings.
How you’ll add value:
- Work with each of your team members on a daily basis to help them succeed and achieve their goals.
- Conduct one-on-ones on a weekly basis with each of your team members to help them game plan for success and address any issues they are experiencing
- Hold your team accountable to their quotas and to displaying our core values on a daily basis
- Train new team-members on how to utilize all of our platforms and tools to be successful in their role
- Report all of your team’s numbers to your Director on a weekly basis with an action plan for improvement when necessary. Also, occasionally you may be asked to work on special projects by your director
- Act as a leader. Be present and available to help your team when they need you
- Participate in the creation of territory Maps and SDR compensation plans
- Facilitate and perform weekly trainings
- Determine lead routing rules & work closely with Marketing to ensure Salesforce is working efficiently and it is optimized for the teams use
- Determine and track KPI’s
- Collaborate with Marketing regularly to ensure cross-department alignment
- Actively evaluate our tech stack and manage all SDR applications
- Work with executive leadership to determine company strategy
- Create talk tracks, outbound content, and sequences for the teams use
- Additional duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 1-2 years of management experience
- A proven track record as a successful SDR. You consistently hit your numbers and were always helping other people achieve their goals
- A strong understanding of all the platforms and tools that SDRs use and the ability to explain them. You should be the one on your team that people turn to when they have a question
- Fantastic communication skills. The understanding of how to speak to different people on your team and also talk to your team as a whole
- An ability to teach and coach effectively. A natural-born leader
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. The ability to work independently of constant supervision
- Honesty, integrity, and thoughtfulness
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $74,500-$85K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media