Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company’s vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
Reporting to R365’s Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, the Marketing Operations Analyst will serve a vital role in managing campaigns to keep them moving forward while maintaining the integrity of every communication. This person will create timelines, manage the QA process, coordinate across multiple stakeholders, execute campaigns, and monitor operations metrics, among other responsibilities.
How you’ll add value:
- Support the execution of campaigns across email automation, ABM, and other marketing technologies
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and SDFC Administrators to set up new campaigns, integrations, and marketing focused reports
- Assist with improving marketing operations and processes
- Monitor and track key performance indicators for all marketing efforts
- Analyze data, assess trends to help influence and optimize campaign implementation and testing within Marketo and other automation platforms
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the data
- Provide reports for management
- Project manage and coordinate various email campaigns, automation projects, and other related activities in com
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 2 – 4+ years of experience as a Marketing Operations Associate/Analyst or similar role
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Experience with Marketo or similar platform such as Pardot or HubSpot a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Follow us on social media