Reveneer (www.reveneer.io), one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies, is immediately hiring several Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). We build inside sales teams that drive growth for our customers including some of the hottest companies in software & tech!
The SDR roles are entry-level/early career positions, perfect for ambitious, motivated professionals eager to make an impact. Our environment is uniquely suited for those just starting out in sales or looking to re-ignite their career in sales, given:
- You will be supported by skilled team members (sales is what we do!)
- You will have great opportunities to advance (we have a promote from within policy)
- You will get valuable exposure to a range of businesses (our customers vary in size, industry, and products/solutions)
What You Will Do
- Use research tools to identify and source key decision-makers
- Engage prospects by phone and email
- Educate prospects about our customers’ products and generate interest
- Schedule meetings/demos with prospects to increase the sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively with your team to continually improve individually and collectively, and achieve optimal results for your customer
- Leverage data and analysis to drive daily and weekly strategy
What We’re Looking For
- Our most successful SDRs are highly motivated to set and achieve goals. They roll up their sleeves and work diligently to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They are collaborative, productive team players that problem-solve effectively and have fun working together to make an impact. Foundational attributes include:
- 0-2 years professional experience (prior sales experience is not required)
- Strong desire to learn and advance in a sales career; embraces coaching and other opportunities to develop
- Engaging phone presence; astute listener and effective communicator
- Adaptable to new technologies
Why You Will Thrive at Reveneer
- We provide an exceptional ‘web’ of support. While many sales roles are sink-or-swim, Reveneer provides thoughtfully designed training and guidance to set new team members up for success.
- We develop and progress team members from within, and have a 6 month promotion cycle vs annual.
- We offer stock options (all team members are also owners!), 401(k) matching program, and financial planning support, in addition to base salary and commissions.
- We care about your well-being. Our space is inviting, with games, lounge areas, and weekly catered socials–we can also be loud (and competitive!) at times, as we cheer each other on. We invite and enjoy office dogs! And while the in-office learning and team support is critical, most established SDRs have a hybrid arrangement with some remote work / work from home flexibility.
- We are committed to being a great place to work–check out our well above average ratings on Glassdoor, and recognitions by BuiltIn Boston, The Boston Globe, and Inc. Magazine as a best place to work!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reveneer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We are dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Diversity of experiences and skills combined with passion and determination to excel are key to innovation and results for our customers. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
For more information about Reveneer’s business and team, please visit www.reveneer.io
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.