We are Elliptic. We pioneered the use of blockchain analytics and financial crime compliance, becoming the leading provider of crypto compliance solutions globally. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
We couldn’t achieve our mission without our incredible team of Elliptites. We’ve come a long way since 2013, and we have a long way left to go. That’s why we’re always looking for talented, passionate people to join us in the cryptoasset revolution and shape the future of finance with us.
Our values aren’t just buzzwords; everything Elliptites do, together as a company and for our customers, is grounded in our values of Empowerment, Positive Impact, Openness, Creating Connections and Curiosity. It isn’t just what we do that matters – it’s how and why we do it.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for someone to act as the glue for the Revenue Ops function, helping ensure the team is running smoothly and firing on all cylinders! Reporting into the Head of Revenue Operations, as the Revenue Operations Analyst you will:
- Help to ensure Salesforce acts as a single source of truth for the business – giving our teams visibility into all commercial data across the pipeline.
- Act as the first point of contact to our North America’s based Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams – supporting them real time with the information, insights and process support they need to serve our Customers.
- Help us drive and improve our foundational commercial processes (from data hygiene to contracting.)
- Support our sales team on their journey to success!
- Support the Head of Revenue Operations with strategic initiatives, data analysis and projects
What will you do?
- Provide real-time support for our North America team members for issues relating to Salesforce (and all our commercial tech ecosystem); support Sales team on contracting, pricing approvals and all other Sales support.
- Conduct all standard reporting and manage core commercial processes, identifying opportunities for improvement where possible.
- Act as our data hygiene glue (checking, chasing, maintaining) while putting in processes to ensure everyone takes accountability for their own pipeline and sales performance hygiene.
- Act as an administrator on our commercial systems (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, Juro etc.) – everything from setting up new users to supporting our sales team with queries (data input or ad hoc analyses)
- Support Sales Leadership and Head of Legal with contracting.
- Monitor the Revenue Ops inbox, escalating legal negotiations to our Head of Legal.
- Respond to Sales Reps’ questions on deal structures and Revenue operations processes (e.g., setting up new opportunities in various systems.)
- Support the sales function in conducting sales meeting prep and routine analyses (e.g., week, month, quarterly sales performance)
- Track price book, discounts, and rationale.
- Ensure our Sales team is equipped with the right information at the right time,
- Assist with the management of prospecting tasks to drive qualified pipeline (e.g., government registrations)
- Support bid management team on proposals / RFP responses
What will you bring?
You will be a great fit if you:
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Have a great attitude and a growth mindset – we need to put a lot of foundational work in place and expect the person in this role to be able to grow with our company!
- Feel a sense of satisfaction from helping others win.
- Are hyper organized and love putting structure around things!
- Are always willing to learn and keep improving.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 2 – 3 years experience in an Operations role, ideally in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and administration
- Is comfortable thinking strategically and driving process
What’s in it for you?
Let’s get to the good stuff: besides being part of an incredible team, what does joining Elliptic mean for you?
- You’ll be paid a competitive salary, along with Share Options
- As well as a work pension scheme, enhanced parental leave, and 25 days holiday, you’ll also get a day off to celebrate your birthday – have a drink for us!
- We take your physical and mental health seriously – that’s why we provide private healthcare (we use Vitality) and access to Spill Mental Health Support, as well as a $500 work-from-home budget to make that home office extra comfy
- You’ll be working with top-of-the-range equipment, with access to our snazzy office (with unlimited snacks, and lunch on us every other Wednesday), plus quarterly off-sites including an annual company offsite in a fantastic location (our 2022 offsite is in sunny Portugal!)
- Your personal development is important to us, so you’ll have a $1000 annual budget to use, not just on professional qualifications, but on anything that pushes you towards your goals. You’ll also have access to a LinkedIn Learning subscription
We’re committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Our people are our biggest asset; we have mountain bikers, skiers, surfers, runners, gamers, actors, musicians, social media influencers, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, extroverts, introverts, and everything in between. We welcome and embrace people from all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and encourage you to apply for any role that gets you fired up, even if you’re not sure at first glance that you have everything we’ve mentioned.
Follow us on social media