At ReversingLabs, our software supply chain security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advancing Cybersecurity maturity around the globe. We’re on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth by hiring the top talent across the security industry.
Notable breaches such as SolarWinds, CircleCI and 3CX have elevated software supply chain security as a top initiative across every organization developing or purchasing software. Only ReversingLabs delivers the software package analysis speed and intelligence needed to protect against this critical area of risk.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with end-to-end insights to ensure development releases securely, IT purchases safely, and the SOC can effectively detect, isolate and respond. We are seeking extraordinary talent for this game changing opportunity to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You, as the Technical Marketing Manager, will help our mission to secure the world’s software to support the ReversingLabs Software Supply Chain Security (SSCS) and Malware Analysis/Threat Hunting (MATH) product portfolios. The ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding of cybersecurity technologies, market trends, and customer needs, as well as a proven track record of producing technical content that effectively communicates the value and benefits of cybersecurity products and solutions to customers and prospects. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, the Technical Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing and executing our go to market programs and campaigns that drive demand, accelerate the sales cycle, and build our brand awareness and thought leadership.
What You Will Do
- Understand ReversingLabs products and customer’s needs, and articulate compelling user stories to amplify value propositions to our ecosystem of stakeholders including customers, partners, and application developers
- Create engaging product content that can be used by various internal stakeholders
- Build a strong working relationship and collaborate across sales, product management, and customer success teams to drive customer’s end-to-end journey
- Manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Participate in product planning meetings and bring market perspectives to Product and Engineering teams
- Work with other marketing team members across Growth Marketing / Marketing Ops
- Plan, design, and produce technical get-started guides to guide new and existing customers through the product, including individual feature training.
- Work alongside your Product Marketing peers to produce marketing-focused demos and technical content to support webinars, social media, launches, and more.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in cybersecurity is required. Experience in technology product marketing is preferred.
- Past experience with cybersecurity SaaS products, developer platforms, cloud or data infrastructure is required.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand complex technical concepts and translate them into compelling marketing messages and content.
- Proven track record of producing technical content such as demos, customer walk-throughs, integration marketing documents, and technical briefs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated experience in a data-driven approach to define a problem and propose a solution hypothesis is required.
- Significant experience and a proven track record in taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment are required. A can-do attitude and getting things done are a must. Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision and fully remote.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects across functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to influence internal stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 10% of the year.
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Pet insurance and more!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards including the 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2021 Top Black Unicorn Award, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the savviest investors in the world. With offices in the United States and Croatia, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2022.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.