As a software company, ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to better understand their customers through advanced reviews and customer feedback technology. Our platform aggregates our customer’s reviews allowing them to analyze, amplify, and maximize customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections.
ReviewTrackers has joined the InMoment family to further the comprehensive understanding of experience as a one stop shop for Experience Improvement (XI), helping our clients understand the voice of customers and employees through collecting and analyzing data from three critical lines of intelligence – customers, employees and the market – for a comprehensive understanding of experience.
As part of the InMoment family, ReviewTrackers embraces the saying #OwnTheMomentsThatMatter meaning that we recognize that every moment offers a new opportunity to make an impact and leave our mark. As a team, we believe in cultivating an inclusive, equitable, dynamic, and communicative workplace. We value crafting a team with diverse backgrounds and mindsets while respecting a healthy expression of opinions. We support and inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find creative solutions.
We are currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations Team. The Revenue Operations team is moving to strategize with the go to market teams for both ReviewTrackers and InMoment as we begin to merge the go to market technologies and move toward one Salesforce instance as our source of truth. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump right in to support this big project and then continue to work on projects that will improve the efficiencies of our go to market teams. Join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
Within 3 months this person will….
- Be familiar with the ReviewTrackers and InMoment Salesforce instances and able to troubleshoot issues that arise to ensure users can efficiently do their jobs
- Assist in the merge of Salesforce instances and other go to market tools that integrate with Salesforce
Within 6 months this person will….
- Continue to assist in the merge of Salesforce instances to ensure a seamless transition for users from one platform to the other.
- Be an asset to the migration project to keep everything moving forward with as little interruption to the user experience as possible
- Support the go to market teams as new processes and strategies need to be implemented
Within 12 months this person will….
- Be a strategic player on the Revenue Operations to ensure we are constantly looking to identify areas of improvement and inefficiencies and finding solutions to fix
Who you will be working with:
- Reporting to Director of Revenue Operations
- Work directly with the Revenue Operations team, all go to market teams and all users of Salesforce.
What we need from you:
- Salesforce Administrative Certification preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented & diligent with excellent time & deadline management
- Teamwork & collaboration oriented
- Able to take initiative, ownership, and be proactive in their daily work
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare benefits covered at 100% by ReviewTrackers for yourself with the option for family coverage at 25% by ReviewTrackers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored 401K safe harbor match contribution of up to 4% of compensation
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Monthly Company newsletter
- Quarterly all hands meeting to review strategy, demo new products, share learnings and celebrate our wins
- Virtual ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers
- WFH Office Stipend
- Virtual events to learn and grow as a team
- Company Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media