Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate’s mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
As the Senior Director of GTM Analytics, you will own our Business Intelligence analytics infrastructure and centralized intelligence hub that delivers critical insights to all areas of the GTM engine, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Products. You will be a Master at working with Data Engineering teams to connect all the necessary product usage and business intelligence source systems to our Data Warehouse and then building delightfully insightful analytics on top that provides our executives and key leaders with the insights necessary to propel our business forward. You are an expert at building scalable GTM and Product usage analytics from the source systems and working to craft these analytics into synthesized summary presentations and narratives that clearly show us what is happening in the business. You are able to delve deep into the data to find the macro and micro trends and underlying stories that will allow our leaders to make the right calls, place the right bets, course correct or double down. You have deep knowledge of data warehouse architectures, SQL and familiarity with reporting and dashboard tools like Looker and Tableau. You have deep experience performing complex business and product usage analyses and developing the right views to explain what is happening. You have experience managing a team and working closely with top GTM leaders delivering business insights and forecast models.
Compensation Band: $191K-$230K
What You’ll Do
- Co-own our business and product usage intelligence architecture with our Data Warehouse Team
- Own our instance of Looker and develop an impactful ecosystem of GTM and product usage dashboards and insights
- Liaise with internal leadership stakeholders to develop impactful summary and granular analytics, insights and scalable reporting across GTM and Product teams, leveraging Google sheets, Excel and slide formats
- Synthesize and communicate complex findings into actionable executive level presentations and briefings
- Develop regular cadence of KPIs, insights and presentations to be used in various Leadership Meetings
- Manage a small team of Data and Analytics professionals
- Assess and understand data stored in our Data Warehouse and develop various forecast and predictive models to project business trends
- Collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our Go To Market activities
- Support data definitions and analytics standards leveraged by the business to ensure consistency and scalability across the org
- Coordinate with the business to fix data integrity issues and inconsistencies through process, system, and integration enhancements
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS degree
- Experience leading Analytics or BI functions for SAAS business
- Experience owning Data and Analytics infrastructure and reporting systems
- 10-15 years of work experience
- Strong Experience working with SQL
- Strong experience in data architecture and ETL
- Experience working with Looker, Tableau, or other BI/Dashboarding tools
- Strong analytical, mathematical, data collection and interpretation, forecasting, and predictive model-building capabilities
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
- One Revinate – United & Strong, on a single mission together
- Built on Trust – It’s the foundation of everything we do
- Expect Amazing – We think, dream & deliver big
- Customer Love — When the customer wins, we win
- Make it Simpler — Apply it to everything we do
- Hungerness — Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
- Grounded in Gratitude – We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.