People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe.
With a community-driven and marketing-driven approach they ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region ⭐
Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed 🚀
GTM Marketing managers at Revolut are part of the brand performance team within the wider Central Growth department. In this role, you will work closely with several internal and external stakeholders to deliver high-impact marketing campaigns.
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What You’ll Be Doing
- Owning end-to-end campaign strategy and execution of the go-to-market (GTM) for product launches and growth partnerships
- Improving GTM processes to make them run as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Driving accurate performance analysis, reporting on campaign performance, and continuously optimizing how we go-to-market based on performance metrics
What You’ll Need
- Track record as a successful Growth Marketing Manager
- Experience running integrated marketing campaigns at scale
- Performance marketing mindset to turn any product launch or growth partnership into a significant engine of growth for Revolut
- Willingness and ability to dive into performance metrics and continuously improve the way we go-to-market based on performance metrics
- Creativity to develop innovative campaign ideas
- Eye for detail to make sure Revolut’s brand shows-up with extraordinary creatives everywhere
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates
Follow us on social media