Our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to take a key role within the Leadership team who will work with the COO to build the team, manage partners, PM all things Inbound and optimize the digital marketing strategies for our Partners.A key component of the RevOps mix is driving quality leads to our Partners through digital marketing. Are you are ready to build, execute, lead client engagements and your team? If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, are a process magician, and have a passion for helping others, you just may be a fit.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Responsible for creating the digital marketing strategy to enable growth for our customers
- Create the strategy and execution for SEM initiatives, such as Google ads, LinkedIn ads, and Facebook ads
- Create a SEO strategy based on relevant keyword research to inform content, backlinks, and technical site optimization
- Lead your team and its mission to develop & deliver the digital marketing strategies you create with excellent project management & timely execution.
- Contribute to strategy and major initiatives for RevPartner’s growth
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Creation of a clear plan on how to scale the org including clear planning + task delegation, resource planning, and meeting presenter/owner
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI’s) for your team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:#1 Criteria:
You Almost Always – Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!! If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.Experience (ORs)
- Minimum of 5 years in relevant inbound, SEO, and marketing roles with high-growth companies or digital marketing agencies
- Minimum of 3 years in a Professional Services delivery role (functional, technical, or project/program management)
- You can command a meeting like a boss, clearly communicate, and drive stakeholders to decisions like Donkey Kong.
- Track record of driving insights to develop and deliver inbound strategies on a plate
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of strategy with tactics
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on “their end of time” team because you “get stuff done”
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can’t handle the truth, then don’t apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth:Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platinum (3 months), Diamond (5 months), and Elite (12 months).