Our mission is to democratize revenue operations for high-growth companies. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies. We are looking for a Revenue Strategist to be a key member on the technical delivery team to build and optimize revenue engines for our Partners.
⚡Join Our Family⚡
RevOps Strategist: 🏁The Crew Chief 🏁
You will be the crew chief of your pod responsible for developing the revenue strategy through go-to-market segmentation & operational improvements, then lead the team to deliver on that strategy. If you love delivering awesomeness on a tray, creating processes, and driving revenue strategy, you just may be a fit.
- What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Build, execute, and lead client engagements that helps customers optimize their go-to-market segmentation, operations, and numerous business improvement initiatives that support and enable their growth
- Map out partner workflows across marketing, sales, and service to build a gap analysis & prioritize revenue plays
- Lead your pod and its mission to develop & deliver the revenue strategies you create with excellent project management & timely execution.
- Contribute to strategy and major initiatives for RevPartners growth
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI’s) for Partner Delivery
- Do HARD things with people you like
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- #1 Criteria: You Almost Always – Stay awesome 😎, do it BIG 👊, and never stop believing 😀!!
- If this is not true, pls stop reading, exit the page, do an about face, and walk the other way.
- Experience (ORs)
- Minimum of 3 years in relevant sales and marketing operations roles with high-growth companies OR something like it 🙂
- Minimum of 3 years in a Professional Services delivery role (functional, technical, or project/program management) OR something like it 🙂
- Track record of driving insights (i.e. being awesome) to develop and deliver revenue strategies on a plate
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- You command a meeting with assertiveness and vigor all while driving stakeholders to decisions like a BOSS
- Super Powers
- Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of strategy with tactics
- Can talk strategy with executives AND then implement that solution
- You know your way around early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- If the zombie apocalypse hits, people want you on “their end of time” team because you “get stuff done”
- You have the following tattoo’d on your arm: data management, business intelligence, REST APIs, SQL, or GTM technology products
Working at RevPartners Means:
Not hating the place you work.
- Remote: Work from Anywhere
- Benefits: 100% Covered Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement: 401k Plan
- Ownership: All employees get equity own the thing you are helping to grow.
- Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave; 2 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + Company Holidays
- More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- Radical Candor: If you can’t handle the truth, then don’t apply. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- Rocketship Growth:Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platinum (3 months), Diamond (5 months), and Elite (12 months).
To apply for this job please visit inbound.revpartners.io.
Follow us on social media